Search results

+
  1. S

Witcher Forum - Thread solved

Witcher Forum - Thread solved This is pretty lame, but here goes... Where the heck is the button where you can confirm your own threads as solved!? (Sigh, do I have some sort of sight disability or something) If you could just describe where it should be, next to something or something...
  2. S

Import Item List

Import Item List Is there a list released by the developers which states items that will import from TW1 to TW2? I have seen this: http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/Saved_game_import but is that all? No jewelry for example, say a gold and diamond necklace
  3. S

Save game import to TW2 from TW1 - Requirements

Save game import to TW2 from TW1 - Requirements Hi! I'll keep this simple. Is it required to keep Witcher 1 installed on computer or is the save folder (saves) enough for import? TW1-EE superb!
  4. S

Triss Journal entries

Triss Journal entries I would like to know when you are supposed to get this journal entry for Triss Merigold: I have EE ver. 1.5 I'm sure I was playing neutral path as one quest journal entry verified it. I deleted that game (for many reasons) and i'm in chapter IV/V now. It seems...
Top Bottom