Search results

+
  1. wisdom000

Are you disappointed?

what he said.
  2. wisdom000

Why do many fans believe this game (in comparable aspects) will be inferior to GTA?

I think you misunderstood his point. He wasn't saying it would be Cyberpunk 2077, he was saying it would be like Cyberpunk 2020. And he is right. GTA has always been the closest you could get to a video game Cyberpunk 2020. Heck GTA Online has a plethora of nomad style vehicles, including...
  3. wisdom000

Thoughts on influencers/youtubers being NPCs in the game

She, like mos of the "lore" tubers, did nothing but quote straight from the books, offering no insight, no actual knowledge.... they didn't play cyberpunk 2020, and it showed.
  4. wisdom000

Car customization has been dropped

effing lame
  5. wisdom000

Why do many fans believe this game (in comparable aspects) will be inferior to GTA?

Mike Pondsmith not only created Cyberpunk, but has been gaming his entire life. He also worked for Microsoft Gamer Studios and Stormfront Studios, and was one of the creative minds behindf the Matrix video game. Yeah, I am pretty sure Mike knows exactly what he was saying when he said all GTA...
  6. wisdom000

Night City Wire - Media, News & Previews - links and discussion

Pretty much, FPS in a game where thats the inferior choice, and mechanics with little substance or innovation. I mean I guess it could be worse, it could be like Borderlands or Division, with such blatantly artificial character progression )level, get new weapon, in a few levels the weapon...
  7. wisdom000

Dammit and dammit...
  8. wisdom000

Fixed that for you... 1594455793 It"s lazy and weak gameplay. If the "boss fight" ignores all previously established rules so you have to kill it in a spacific manner, it's garbage. And quick time events just suck. Dunno what RTX is, but it just sounds like another reason locking it to FPS...
  9. wisdom000

OK, i have not watched any game play footage because I hate spoilers and I spent 250 dollars to preorder this thing, so forgive me. It's also a major reason I am notably absent here. But I have questions. So... 1. is double jump still in? 2. Are there still pixel bitch boss fights that...
  10. wisdom000

Is there an an accurate list of cut content?

I am seeing a facebook thread of content that was advertised and hyped up, and is now cut, and wondering how accurate it is. >Car customization removed >apartment customization removed >wall running removed >3rd person cutscenes removed >robot companion removed >almost all the classes...
  11. wisdom000

Fill me in?

Thank you Rawls, that was exactly the info I was looking for. Thank you everyone else as well.
  12. wisdom000

Fill me in?

So it's been a while, what have I missed. Specifically someone said they scaled the map back and it"s now smaller than originally proposed? They also said that the previously mentioned areas outside the city were no longer going to be included, so no wastelands? Is there any truth to the...
  13. wisdom000

CE thread - Be friendly, please. Lot of choices not up to CDPR, gang.

That's bloody idiotic. How are collectors editions sold out when the game is more than a year out? Not a single one of the collectors editions even exists physically, why the hell would they not simply supply as demand until at least 6 months out?
  14. wisdom000

CE thread - Be friendly, please. Lot of choices not up to CDPR, gang.

Is there any way to pre-order the collectors edition of Cyberpunk 2077? All the reputable vendors say "coming soon" or unavailable?
  15. wisdom000

Post-game content

So you mean to tell me you sat straight faced through the episode of Futurama about Fry's dog Seymour?
  16. wisdom000

Post-game content

The same reason we get attched to characters in movies. The same reason we get attached to characters in books. Because we are human, and our emotional attachment to the characters is often what defines how much we enjoy them. Seriously, that was a really wierd thing to say. Of course that...
  17. wisdom000

Dear Devs: Please don't take the RPG out of Cyberpunk 2077, don't make it only an Action-Adventure, but more importantly: talk to us, please.

It's also entirely pointless as unless you encounter those NPC's that you "knocked out" again later, then they are functionally dead.
  18. wisdom000

Dear Devs: Please don't take the RPG out of Cyberpunk 2077, don't make it only an Action-Adventure, but more importantly: talk to us, please.

Hello I am still of the opinion that CDPR giving the character a name and forcing cyber/appearance options on us dilutes the RPG nature of what they promised. I want to create my own character. I want to be the one to define who he is, what he looks like and where he came from. He'll I'm not...
  19. wisdom000

Fairly disappointed leveled enemies are still in.

People are so invested in what a typical RPG looks like that I think admitting even the possibility things could be done a different way causes them pain.
Top Bottom