Search results

+
  1. E

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

you asked for it! orbital - halycon - live http://youtu.be/F6pUyxcKrRQ bt - flaming june http://youtu.be/UfG-GSwUhSU
  2. E

Media: Cyberpunk 2077 Movies

it's true, but that's what happens when you adapt a short story into a full movie. unless you're peter jackson, in which case... you get three movies.
  3. E

Other cyberpunk-ish games?

The upcoming Remember Me and also Watch Dogs look spectacular. The original Deus Ex is amazing & 2011's Human Revolution is good. Can I call Mirror's Edge a cyberpunk game? I'm going to think on that. Also Mega Man. That's right - blue bomber is the original cyberpunk game.
  4. E

mmm touché. that said, some things should be left in the 90's.
  5. E

INB4 William Gibson

Big SnowCrash fan. Smirk for sure, I mean it stars a man named Hiro Protagonist. Much bigger fan of Cryptonomicon. There's a novel. The only later book worthy of the list is Reamde - definitely worth a read if you've ever played an MMO, or had friends who had a problem with one.
  6. E

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

mannn I must be getting REALLY old. So I've decided to skip Experience & Jilted and move right on to Fat of the Land. http://youtu.be/Z1UDaWTkAbs
  7. E

Gattaca rules. Hackers drools. Also can we talk about the only Gibson short story ever to be adapted to film? The eponymous Johnny Mnemonic starring Keanu Reeves? And if you guys want Angelina Jolie when she was hot, Cyborg 2 is where it's at.
  8. E

Please - Include the Infamous Jude Milhon

^ kewl kids club starts with these two.
  9. E

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

haha. Mechagodzilla storming your skyline view of NeoTokyo is the first sign of cyber psychosis.
  10. E

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

Can't agree more with this, Lo-Tech style. Maybe with a Katana. Katanas are totally cyberpunk. And I know from my experience playing as Geralt that CDPr can do swordplay. Also I'd love for it to have multiplayer elements. Not like "Oh, there's my friend, running around shooting stuff up."...
  11. E

INB4 William Gibson

If we're going to start talking about Sterling, thread is incomplete without mention of Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash and The Metaverse. Whoooo, Neal! Neal! Neal!
  12. E

Please - Include the Infamous Jude Milhon

Please - Include the Infamous Jude Milhon Hello and Good Evening, Years ago, almost 20 I suppose, in a decade called the 90's, when Slick Willy was ruling America with an iron fist and an open fly, Cyberpunk had slipped out of the 80's and into the age of 14.4 kbps modems, America Online, and...
  13. E

Founder Program?

Some sort of founder involvement sounds good - I don't think CDPr needs the crowdsourced funding. I'd like to see a fan-designed collector's edition; fan-input on preorder bonuses. The Witcher 2's Dark Edition had an epic box, but the key chain I got for pre-ordering was nicer than the...
Top Bottom