Search results

+
  1. majin_streater

[Contest] H0L!D4Y postcards from Night City

Happy Holidays! There are some awesome designs on here, good luck everyone! Here's mine!
  2. majin_streater

Beyond two souls

I would recommend it. The PS4 version allows people to play the story in chronological order, which was one of the original releases issue. The fragmented story made it hard to follow at times. I've completed it both ways, making different choices. Well worth a play.
  3. majin_streater

[Bug] Camera Stuck Zoomed in on Geralt's Head

Good to know, thanks. Didn't realise it had been there since 1.8. Never encountered a single bug, figured it was the new patch. Seems that whenever it happens, all the NPC's seems to float above the ground too?!?
  4. majin_streater

[Bug] Camera Stuck Zoomed in on Geralt's Head

Yeah its happened to me now, and has zoomed in further than that, like I was playing in first person?!?! I doesn't allow me to select anything either, so cant select fast travel points. Can only reload to fix it. My issue is on the PS4, played nearly 150 hrs, no problems. 1.12 lands..... this...
  5. majin_streater

Treasure Hunt Bear School armor bug

Happened to me the other night, appreciate the video links, shame it was the only way out. Bit of an immersion killer lol.
  6. majin_streater

Now playing [music]

Nice! I saw the first episode. Very Archer-esque.
  7. majin_streater

Now playing [music]

Just watched Kung Fury! Everyone who hasn't that loves a good 80's throwback, check it out!
  8. majin_streater

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided [PS4/Xbox One/PC]

Think its one of the few games where I'm equally excited for the OST! Found some HQ art, have a gander. Can't wait!
  9. majin_streater

Ciri Fan Art Thread

That looks great, be nice to see a set of playing cards with similar designs :)
  10. majin_streater

The General Videogame Thread

Mirror's Edge Catalyst has been delayed from its Feb window into May for added polish. I'm not too disappointed as Deus Ex Mankind Divided is there to fill my time.
  11. majin_streater

Batman: Arkham Knight

So by the looks of it, its still stuttering, freezing and has frame rate issues........ Jeeeez. I have to say, I finished it on the console, and as a fan, I was kind of disappointed, seemed like it aimed at a different audience to the original Asylum/City. Feel bad for the PC community, but...
  12. majin_streater

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Hey all, no so much a welcome but a shout out to all the ppl I chatted with on here. Been away for a while, hope your all well!
  13. majin_streater

New posters :)
  14. majin_streater

E3 2015 Next Month (whats next for CD projekt Red)

So what are the games you want to see at E3 this year? Only round the corner now :D it's like Christmas in the Summer! I can't wait to see more of... 1. Elite Dangerous (For X1) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-xAdDEBOjM 2. Adr1ft 3. Mirror's Edge Catalyst 4. Crackdown 3 5. Deus Ex...
  15. majin_streater

Bump post, new videos posted above. .... wait Why didn't I just put the new videos here..... instead of editing the previous post..... .....am I ..... ....talking to myself.
  16. majin_streater

Whooooooar! Ah man, thank you. Just got online, and I didn't get you anything! Here.... er, lets see..... have..... have, ah here you go! OK, I know its been a while since last I posted content. (Kids have had the plague... sort of lol) Anyway! Feast your eyes on these beauties...
  17. majin_streater

CDRED realize xbox version is unplayable??

Thanks Marcin, hope it does! Haven't been able to play since last Friday! Getting the shakes now! I haven't attempted to fixes listed in the thread, tbh I didn't want to continuously worry about my save.... or being able to save with work arounds and quick fixes. Ruins the immersion in my...
  18. majin_streater

[Xbox One[ "You cannot save your game right now." -Any word?

Same, here, got to Novi, currently looking for Dand, and I can save at all, just lost 2 hours, so not terrible. Hope the fix is soon, waiting for the patch before I continue again.
  19. majin_streater

Xbox one- Is it worth trying to play this game yet?

I've played a few hours now, beautiful, only issue is the archers artifacting? Is anyone else suffering with this? So far thats all I've had, pity, as huge black towers seem to shoot into the sky near ANY archer with a bow on his back.......
  20. majin_streater

Come Back Here, Relax... have a cold one, lets talk about TW3 Here after Launch ;)

Ahhhhhhh, ok, The W3 just graced my letter box, my wife told me to move the pillow from under the letterbox..... (deserved a soft entrance, but shrug). Problem is, MY NEW TV STILL ISN'T HERE! Its ok James, I'm sure there are plenty of other people in the same predicament, right..... RIGHT...
Top Bottom