Search results

+
  1. G

No voices/facial animations in Hearts of Stone

No voices/facial animations in Hearts of Stone I bought recently the season pass and when I went excited to start the expansion... I started reading subtitles and Geralt and the other characters weren't speaking, I arrived to the location of the first quest and the characters move and the...
  2. G

Your favorite Witcher moments - Contest

Sorry my bad english ;) I began The Witcher 1 and, yeah, it was another game more, i played a little until i arrived to the speech of Geralt defending Abigail from the people of the village, since this moment i fell in love with the saga and can't stop playing, replaying and reading the books...
  3. G

GamesCom 2013

EDIT: aaaaaaw shit hahaha
  4. G

Is Ciri finally confirmed!?

From a spanish interview, (google translate) Q: There are many rumors about the Wild Hunt presence of essential characters in novels. In fact the presence of the Wild Hunt in novels, when Geralt Ciri is separated, is key. Will we see in The Witcher 3 to Ciri and perhaps other important...
  5. G

Cyberpunk 2077 FPP/TPP confirmed

I don't like this, you can't do a great and deep melee combat with a lot of variations with fist person camera, in third person you can do this and you can do a good gun combat too, i hope the melee combat will be in third person...
  6. G

Where are the mods?

yeah, i understand that, but 5 mods and only 2 stories (unfinished)are very few
  7. G

Where are the mods?

Where are the mods? We got the CD PROJEKT REDKIT since may, why in three months we only got 14 mods? only 2 of them are adventures, then we got mods only for modders (shaders) translations, saves... so, in three months we only got 5 mods, where are the people of the beta? where are this awesome...
  8. G

Question about The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings mods

And what about the participants of the closed beta? I only see the Lykaon mod...
  9. G

The Witcher serie by HBO?!

Or maybe Starz, they not have problems with sex and violence ,and in Spartacus we saw army battles in the last season
  10. G

Lykaon

Benzenzimmern how many people were in the beta? I only see your mod and i was specting a lot of new mods made in the Closed Beta and i only see one... :S Sorry if i wrote something wrong
  11. G

REDkit enters Open Beta!

Where are all the modders of the closed beta?, i only see the Lykaon mod...
  12. G

Lykaon

Hey Benzenzimmern i have a question, can you replace Geralt for another character, i mean, you can play as Iorveth or as a Dwarf or you can't change that?
  13. G

REDkit enters Open Beta!

Ok thanks! you are awesome guys! it's the Lykaon the only big mod or we will see another mods the next days?
  14. G

REDkit enters Open Beta!

Will be Steam Workshop support? it's the best way of try and install mods!
  15. G

Lykaon

I have a question Benzenzimmern, with the Redkit, you can only create adventures or you can mod anything? i mean, create and import new characters and monsters, for example make a new character for replace Geralt or things like this, i mean, CDPRK is a modding tool like the Skyrim modding tool...
  16. G

Being Visibly Armed,Holsters and Trunks

Being Visibly Armed,Holsters and
  17. G

GEAR and Crafting: Clothing, Armor, and doohickeys...

The Drugs need a cool screen effect like the potions in The Witcher ONE, that extrange and hallucinogen atmosfear was very cool, in the witcher 2 was worst, it's a minimal detail, but a cool detail, and the same with the alcohol two examples
  18. G

Should park-our be added?

Of course, imagine persecutions climbing this buildings! Or a couple of flying police cars chasing you, and you jumping from roof to roof under the rain with an awesome soundtrack SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD Again
  19. G

In game character Perspective!

Third person 100% you can't do a good melee and fight combat like this Not the shame, something cool, funny and atractive like that but with the variations of a good RPG, and with the auments, there will be a lot of different fight styles, you can't do that well with a first person...
Top Bottom