Search results

+
  1. D

Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth

Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth What affinity will you be? Guess what affinity I will be going for? :D
  2. D

The Future is Now: A Thread on The RL Advancement of Cyber and Tech

The Future is Now: A Thread on The RL Advancement of Cyber and Tech Hello Cyberpunks and Cyberpunkettes! As a transhumanist, I have quite the fascination with the current development of human argumentation, cybernetic prosthetic, and the advancement of technology, or specifically, the merging...
  3. D

Worlds first "legal" cyborg. He hears color.

Worlds first "legal" cyborg. He hears color. And apparently he has a foundation for protecting cyborg rights. It's pretty cool, and a merging of software and the brain. Or as he puts it, "One day I started hearing colors in my dreams. Then I understood what being a cyborg meant...
  4. D

Pacific Rim

Pacific Rim Anyone else excited about this? It is directed by Guillermo del Toro. Also yes, that is Ellen McLain, aka GlaDos. It looks like a cheesy, but really fun. :D
  5. D

Your First Cyberpunk Experience?

Your First Cyberpunk Experience? So what introduced you to the vast world of cyberpunk? What was the first thing you saw that was cyberpunk? And what did you think of it? Oddly enough, my first experience was with Timesplitters 2. Not the whole game of course, but there was one level in...
Top Bottom