Search results

+
  1. Rudlee

No Slow motion for finishers [MOD UPDATE REQUEST]

I'd love if someone would update this mod that removes slow motion from the combat. All I've seen so far are the mods that either add more, or let you customize it. I want that game flow breaking nonsense out of my game. We aren't in the Matrix, regardless of what Tate would like you to...
  2. Rudlee

Updating the eyes from the Lore-friendly Witchers mod

Does anyone have the skill and time to edit the pupil, and only the width of the pupil, nothing else, on this Geralt mod, so it looks as narrow as the image below? Thanks in advance! :)
  3. Rudlee

The only 2 essential mods that failed to work after the update

As the title says, somehow I've managed to get all of the other mods to work, except these 2, but it super duper bugs me that they don't work. • No artificial player light • No Cutscene Lighting If anyone has the technical knowhow, I'd greatly appreciate the update for my 1st new playtrough of...
  4. Rudlee

Anyone know, on what can I equip THESE mods?

or any other mods with the same icon? Are those even supposed to be in the game? Because no weapon, or clothing item will let me equip them, and they're not cyberware mods.
  5. Rudlee

No actual SHADOW for the HAIR.

Just wanted to report this bug. I have the hair in the left picture, yet the shadow that's projected on the ground is as if though I have no hair.
  6. Rudlee

Dead Space 3 PC 100% Save game file

I've long been looking for a 100% Save game file that works with the latest version of the game. Does anyone have it?
  7. Rudlee

Game won't even start with the new patch

Game won't even start with the new patch So after downloading the new patch, the game wouldn't even start, so I thought; ok new patch, mods aren't compatible maybe... deleted the whole mods folder, still doesn't start, doesn't even pop out any error, just doesn't start, when I hit play, the...
  8. Rudlee

Was this track cut from the game? :(

Was this track cut from the game? :( So I have about 230h clogged into the game, and I've never heard this track play in a tavern once. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXUlvwhqCh8 I really like it, I remember hearing it very early in the announcement videos with interviews about the game with...
  9. Rudlee

[MOD REQUEST] Removal of White paint "CLIMB HERE" indicators

[MOD REQUEST] Removal of White paint "CLIMB HERE" indicators So just like the title says, pretty straightforward, just removing the oddly placed white paint left by local nekkers on every rock CDPR wants for you to see that you can climb on
  10. Rudlee

[MOD REQUEST] Removal of Aard and Axii White Effects

[MOD REQUEST] Removal of Aard and Axii White Effects So just like one wonderful person removed the sword swing trail white effects, it'd be really nice if someone knew/could remove the white effects in Aard, leaving only the transparent part, and dust effect caused by it (a real nice bonus...
  11. Rudlee

[MOD REQUEST] Actual Dark Nights

[MOD REQUEST] Actual Dark Nights would be great if someone made a mod which made the nights dark, that'd be pretty neat... I don't like the moon being so shiny it basically appears as the light blue sun during the night the only places I feel like I'm in the dark are the forests, because they...
  12. Rudlee

game doesn't load when setting MSAA=true in the rendering.ini

game doesn't load when setting MSAA=true in the rendering.ini is there something else that shouldn't be enabled along with it in order for it to work? or does anyone know a mod that conflicts with it? or is that just a feature that currently doesn't work?
  13. Rudlee

TW3 Steam Profile Backgrounds

TW3 Steam Profile Backgrounds they're pretty lame, so it'd be pretty cool for those backgrounds you keep releasing on facebook/twitter to be put on steam as well, and some others some nice examples (for those with the focus of the image in the centers, it'd simply be put to the left/right, and...
  14. Rudlee

Whoever thought camera reset was a good thing needs to question his humanity

Whoever thought camera reset was a good thing needs to question his humanity I was trying to hold it in, but it got too annoying now, after 180h it is starting to rustle mi jimmies. Why? Why in a million years would you include that into any game ever?... unless you're Dead Space, where it was...
  15. Rudlee

A couple of simple requests regarding FOV & camera in general

A couple of simple requests regarding FOV & camera in general So what I'd really like to see in the next patch, or in some mod if possible, is for either an FOV toggle button, or the setting that always makes it further away like it is when you're not in some interior, cause that close-up...
  16. Rudlee

[SPOILAS] the tease @ the end of the game?

[SPOILAS] the tease @ the end of the game? Is there really a striga you can find somewhere, or is it just a lame tease?
  17. Rudlee

Long & loose hairstyle

Long & loose hairstyle can we have it look like something other than puff-puff pass? It looked great in TW1, ok in TW2, but here it just looks ridiculous, Geralt looks like he's ready to go to the prom... oh and yeah, we need the Rivian ponytail, what's up with that? put that in the DLC...
  18. Rudlee

So... that 80 monsters thing, huh?

So... that 80 monsters thing, huh? Not really true is it? Unless you count re-colors that is, maybe not even then...
  19. Rudlee

how do you cycle trough ciri's abilities?

how do you cycle trough ciri's abilities? so I press tab, and whatever I do that comes to my mind doesn't seem to do anything, moving the mouse doesn't highlight anything, neither do the WASD keys, or any other keys for that matter...
Top Bottom