Search results

+
  1. K

DX12 wrapper??

Dear CDPR, you created the best game ever made. And now you are really using a DX12 WRAPPER instead of native DX12?? You just can't be serious... :censored:
  2. K

Skellige's most wanted - No lip movement

Skellige's most wanted - No lip movement Hi there! At the DLC 12 "Skellige's most wanted" I have no lip movement at all. Characters speak with closed mouth. I have the german version if that makes a difference. Does someone have a solution for that? It's kinda strange bug... Thanks a lot! :)
  3. K

Stuck in 2nd loading screen - Too many texture mods?

Stuck in 2nd loading screen - Too many texture mods? Hi there! I got the problem that the game gets always stuck in 2nd loading screens if I don't disable my texture mods. After launching the game the saves load fine but every future load will end in a loop. I wonder if there is any fix or...
  4. K

Mag Deira cuirass bug

Mag Deira cuirass bug Hi there! Does anyone know if there is a fix for the annoying bug with the Mag Deira cuirass? The leather strap is always going through the metal breast plate. I wonder if there is a mod that fixes it. Thanks a lot for help! ;)
  5. K

Disable mutation visuals

Disable mutation visuals Hi there! Does anyone know a way to disable the various graphical effects caused by active mutations? I mean for example the red glowing or this strange gray web at the beginning of a fight. Thanks a lot in advance!!
  6. K

How to transfer a trophy to NG+

How to transfer a trophy to NG+ Hi there! Just a little question: Is there any way to transfer a trophy to a new game plus? Maybe via console or something? Does anyknow might know a way? Thanks a lot for help in advance!
  7. K

Why the big resource-hunger?

Why the big resource-hunger? Hi there guys! I recently installed TW2 and realized that it is unbelievably resource hungry. Even if I change every graphic setting to the lowest or disable it completely I can't run this game. Performance is so bad it's like watching a snail. :) Here are my...
Top Bottom