Search results

+
  1. T

Caranthir without helmet?

Caranthir without helmet? What does he look like? He was the coolest guy in the Wild hunt. Eredin sucks. ""Almost Zireal. Almost."
  2. T

Watch Dogs

Watch Dogs Ubisoft has officially confirmed Watch Dogs will be available globally on May 27. A new story trailer has been released to accompany the announcement, which you can check out below. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuAbH8Z8iwk...
  3. T

Paul Walker Dies at 40

Paul Walker Dies at 40 Paul Walker has died in a car accident in Santa Clarita, California. The actor was 40. A statement from his official Facebook page says Walker was attending a charity event when the accident happened. Both he and his friend who was driving lost their lives...
  4. T

Fallout 4 teaser?

Fallout 4 teaser? A teaser site registered to ZeniMax Media Inc appears to hint at a potential Fallout reveal on December 11, 2013. But all may not be as it appears. TheSurvivor2299.com was uncovered by Reddit users, some of whom identified javascript code specifically calling out Fallout, as...
  5. T

How many times did you finish Witcher 2?

How many times did you finish Witcher 2? I am on my 9th playthrough right now. Playing with imported Witcher 1 save game for the first time. I still have not played on Insane difficuly, only because there is no quick-save. :p The only other game that i have played/finished over 8 times is...
  6. T

Noob Witcher question

Noob Witcher question This is really a stupid noob question. Geralt was human right before he became the witcher? Can Elves and Dwarves become witcher too? :p
  7. T

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Coming In Q2 2014 At The Earliest

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Coming In Q2 2014 At The Earliest We know that a lot of PC (and console) gamers are eager to get their hands on the third – and last part for Geralt – part of the ‘The Witcher’ series. And despite the fact that CD Projekt RED has not revealed any ETA as of yet, we do...
  8. T

Finally finished Witcher 1

Finally finished Witcher 1 It was awesome. Chapter 4 was the best, chapter 2 bored me. The combat was not very bad either. I sided with the Order even though i regret siding with them. I banged White Rayla though. Witcher 1 with witcher 2 combat and red engine 3 would be epic. Oh and I am a...
Top Bottom