Search results

+
  1. Mikedudeh

Anyone heard of the PnP RPG Technoir?

Anyone heard of the PnP RPG Technoir? It was apparently released recently through kickstarter, and I was wondering if anyone's played it, or heard about it, and if it's any good and how it compares to CP 2020. Regardless I figured I'd post about it, as I'm sure someone here would be interested...
  2. Mikedudeh

So many actions, so little Controls

So many actions, so little Controls Let's talk controls! PC folks bare with me I'm a console guy. Fell free to join in and talk about keyboard button layouts and mouses (mice?). For combat and perspective shifting I have a decent idea for the system in my head. I expect and hope you all post...
  3. Mikedudeh

Toribash

Toribash As I was reading a discussion about turn based mechanics I was reminded of a game I used to play on my Wii way back when it was plugged in called Toribash. For those that are unfamiliar with it it's available for free at toribash.com. Not only is it a super fun and addicting game (if...
  4. Mikedudeh

Street level traffic

Street level traffic If you've seen the trailer for Dead Rising 3 you know crowds and masses of npc's are more possible than ever thanks to next gen computing. This leads me to wonder what the streets of night city will look like and what everyone's vision of the streets are like. Should the...
  5. Mikedudeh

Watch Dogs as an influence

Watch Dogs as an influence I know there are already a few great threads on netrunning but none quite this route and I feel its growing increasingly more relevant. We all know Watch Dogs and Cyberpunk 2077 are two big upcoming games. Obviously there is a lot that is different but they both have...
  6. Mikedudeh

Present Weapons - Future Design

Present Weapons - Future Design This thread is meant as a discussion place for gun, blade, and technology nuts. Discuss and post futuristic weapons that are available today, in production, or will be available in the near future, as well as weapons very similar to those in Cyperpunk 2020...
  7. Mikedudeh

Fast travel

Fast travel There has been a lot of large open world games, and a lot of different ways travel has been implemented. Paid services, in menu options, vehicles or just your own two feet. What do you feel is the best balance between convenience and immersion?
  8. Mikedudeh

What role would you be IRL?

What role would you be IRL? What role would you be based on who you are in real life or if you, yourself, lived in cyberpunk 2020/2077 and why? I this who you prefer to play as or not? Do you imagine your CP character as a fictional personality that suits your archetype or yourself in chrome...
Top Bottom