Search results

+
  1. P

The story of CD Projekt - article by Eurogamer

Good post, really interesting read.
  2. P

TW2 GUI Guestion...

TW2 GUI Guestion... Apologies, but this is probably another stupid question!! In the opening battle, at the top of the screen, there is a symbol of 3 flames with what appears to be a timer under it saying 00:00 - I'm assuming it's probably there for something that happens later, would that be...
  3. P

TW2 EE patch

Thank you for the replies. :) I was a little bit unsure as to which patch went where - however, once I'd installed the game it patched itself anyway - which was helpful!! :D
  4. P

TW2 EE patch

TW2 EE patch Hi there, Humblest apologies if this has already been answered but does the Witched 2 Enhanced Edition need patching? Thanks! Phon.
  5. P

Armour...

Ah ok, thank you for the explanation! I figured it was probably something a bit like that, but wanted to check to make sure. :) Thanks.
  6. P

Armour...

Well that's the thing, I was only saying the guy in the village didn't - but the subtext was - Should he be? I don't know you see. :)
  7. P

Armour...

Hi yeah, it's W1, I'm talking about the fact that the armour that Geralt is wearing is studded, in the inventory it's called "studded" but the model is the excellent one - (in the inventory), and the blacksmith in murky waters doesn't have the excellent one for sale anyway. Prior to the end of...
  8. P

Armour...

Armour... Hi there, I'm on part IV now and I've noticed that the armour that is shown in the inventory screen is different from the armour that Geralt is shown as actually wearing. My question is, is that normal and should the two match up? Thanks! Phon
  9. P

Please make money scarce in TW3

This, Geralt is pretty much broke most of the time, or nearly. Personally I think they nailed it to start with!
  10. P

Witcher 3 music

I will start by confessing that I have not listened to the TWIII music yet - (except for Killing Monsters, which was AWESOME) - but all I will say is that if it's anywhere near as greaat as the music for I and II then I for one will be more than happy.
  11. P

Wolves and other non-monstrous creatures

Thing is, in pretty much every RPG I've ever played the fauna and sometimes the flora is/are pretty much out to get you regardless. Personally I don't really see it as that much of a problem, I mean who is to say that the rules in the worlds that games are set are not different from here? Maybe...
  12. P

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Hello all. Well I just joined a very short while ago. Recently got into the The Witcher via TW1 and am really enjoying it, and the prospect of playing the sequels!! Anyway, it's nice to be here and i'm looking forward to getting stuck in. :)
  13. P

What games are you addicted to?

I used to be fairly heavily addicted to Oblivion, but given the amount I am currently playing TW1 there's a fairly good chance I've found a new, and hitherto untapped (by me at least), source of gaming kicks... (Hello all, by the way.)
  14. P

Download the music from The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Killing Monsters trailer!

That is an Awesome trailer. Sweet. Pretty new to the whole Witcher deal, but loving it so far!
Top Bottom