Search results

+
  1. U

How Do I install full combat rebalance mod for witcher 1?

thanks for the prompt response, i learend how to do it myself
  2. U

How Do I install full combat rebalance mod for witcher 1?

How Do I install full combat rebalance mod for witcher 1? I tryed installing it in the main directory in steam apps folder but its not working. please help
  3. U

Hair Glitch In Witcher 1

they should release another patch for witcher 1
  4. U

Hair Glitch In Witcher 1

Hair Glitch In Witcher 1 During the game the hair for abigail and dwarves goes crazy and flops around all over the place. Any way to fix this?
  5. U

How do I install mods in witcher 1?

so do you put the override folder inside the data folder or in the main witcher folder?
  6. U

How do I install mods in witcher 1?

How do I install mods in witcher 1? Says to make a override folder in the data folder. Do I put all the files of the mod into one folder in the override folder, or do I put in each individual file in loosely?
  7. U

Will Geralt ever Win? (spoilers)

lol and the lady of the lake as well. I guess that makes it all worthwhile.
  8. U

Will Geralt ever Win? (spoilers)

Will Geralt ever Win? (spoilers) It seems like Geralt is always being manipulated and getting the short end of the stick in these games, he can't ever win! Let's take witcher 1 for example. You either have the choice to aid genocidal theocracts, the flaming rose, or racist hatemongers...
  9. U

Anyone playing Batman Arkham Origins?

No it looks like a rehashed pile of crap. Just another IP to be milked
  10. U

Dragon Age: Inquisition

I thought the footage that was shown looked mediocre and dull. The combat looked like your typical arcady button masher. The environments looked stale and whitewashed, I was not impressed by the glacier engine in BF4 and I'm not impressed here either. They said the area they were playing in was...
  11. U

Rise of the Sword [Combat Overhaul] [Camera Options] [Misc]

can you make the camera pan out more in battle?
  12. U

User content won't load

can you help me learn how to do that?
  13. U

Dark Horse to publish The Witcher comic book!

Ah, A Kantian anecdote! Well I happen to be an admirer of Nietzsche who believed that life's inherent value lies within the observation of the individual for the individual can only experience within his observations. At anyrate, you're going to dictate what I can and cannot "say"? Are you a...
  14. U

User content won't load

sad wish this game came with steam workshop
  15. U

User content won't load

User content won't load I installed the mods in user content folder but when I try to run them all I get is a black screen with a compass in the right hand corner please help
  16. U

Dark Horse to publish The Witcher comic book!

Somewhat disappointed with the art. Reminds me of the ugly comic strips in witcher 2
  17. U

Berengar

Well the game's been out for like 7 fucken years now and I would asume only diehard fans would frequint this forum so I don't give a shit if it spoils it or not. And Frankly I think such abstract "spoilers" give fiction an era of mystic to people who know nothing about a particular series.
  18. U

Quest Ideas for Witcher 3

Quest Ideas for Witcher 3 What are some good ideas for quests for witcher 3? Here are some of mine. 1. A horde of vikings make an attempt to storm a druid temple on a mountain top. Kalkstein and his Gnome assistant make satchel charges for Geralt to plant along the narrow mountain corridor...
  19. U

Screenshots

God I hate major game journalist sites, can anyone post the pics in the forum so I don't have to give IGNorant traffic?
  20. U

Berengar

Berengar I killed him on the island in murky waters. He was a traitor back stabbing bitch. I agree the witchers abused him so I understand why he abandoned them, sold out to Salamandra, and let them perform tests on him for coin. But when he told Azar Jarved where Kharmoren was he went too far...
Top Bottom