Search results

+
  1. Arowyn68

Potions/Oils not refilling

Thank you cyberpunkforever! I did check ingredients and they were present. I went and purchased more strong alcohol at the inn just in case and they still wouldn't refill. It only works if I make them manually one at a time. ETA: I had 366 dwarven spirits/21 alcoholist/5 white gull. I...
  2. Arowyn68

Thanks for your help Sunsibar! I did load multiple saves for this play through and in all cases potions, etc. would not refill. I loaded up 3 saves from my first play through of Blood and Wine and in that play through they DO refill. It would appear that the problem is confined to my current...
  3. Arowyn68

Yes, I have tons of alcohols. I made sure to check when it didn't refill after meditating. I'm kind of at a loss, because it didn't happen during my first play through of Blood and Wine and I'm wondering if the latest patch caused a bug with it?
  4. Arowyn68

Potions/Oils not refilling Hi, I went a few pages in and couldn't find a thread about this. I'm on my 2nd play through of Blood and Wine and when I meditate my potions/oils/bombs and such are not refilling. I had 2 mods installed: triss blue eyes and triss dlc hair. I removed both and...
  5. Arowyn68

Redeem Gwent cards open again with the launch of B&W?

Thank you for your response, Riven-Twain. I filled out their request for support form yesterday and am waiting to hear from them. :)
  6. Arowyn68

Redeem Gwent cards open again with the launch of B&W?

Hi, I'm hoping to get some help here. I went the redeemgwent.com website on May 10 for the codes for decks but I haven't received any codes yet. I tweeted witchergame and cdprojektred but haven't heard back from them. I tweeted Marcin360 earlier as well. I checked my spam folder and they...
  7. Arowyn68

The Witcher 3 and CDPR Appreciation thread

AH! I finally found the perfect thread to gush in! To let CDPR know that I am in love with them. But more in love with their game and Geralt. Thank you so much for this game <3
  8. Arowyn68

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

I didn't pick any of the choices because what I would like to be added isn't on it :( I haven't read through all the pages so I appologize in advance if it's already been mentioned, but I would love, love, love some place to store my things. Yes, I hoard, lol. I would also very much like a...
  9. Arowyn68

The Witcher 3 - PC, Xbox One or PS4?

PC. Always PC. <3
  10. Arowyn68

How many of the endings do you plan to try and get?

I'd like to say all of them. But I know I probably won't. So I just picked 5 - 10 since that seems more doable to me. :)
  11. Arowyn68

geralts voice

I love his voice (I only know the Doug Cockle version) and wouldn't have it any other way. I didn't vote with the options though since there isn't an "I love it" option ;)
  12. Arowyn68

First Person Mode In TW3 (outside combat - Poll)

I don't like fpv at all. So I'm glad that TW doesn't use it.
  13. Arowyn68

The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt Pre-order poll

I pre-ordered from GOG the day it was available. I hope to get a physical copy of the game for PC before it releases as well.
  14. Arowyn68

What hairstyle will you be rocking in TW3?

I picked Rivian but I also like Cintrian Pendulum a lot.
  15. Arowyn68

Your opinion about mini-map on HUD

I don't mind it. And as I have a horrible sense of direction and the world is supposed to be huge, I think I will probably thank my lucky stars that it's there for me to use.
  16. Arowyn68

What's Your Age?

Look at all the young whippersnappers. Get off my lawn and all that.
  17. Arowyn68

Character Appearances

I thought everyone looked fantastic! Geralt looks older, which I'm fine with. I was sad we didn't get a glimpse of Zoltan like we got of Dandelion though. I'm very excited for the game and I think CDPR is doing a great job. Can't wait to see what they bring to E3!
  18. Arowyn68

top 10 favorite games

1. Mass Effect 1 - 2 2. The Witcher 1 - 2 3. Dragon's Dogma 4. Dragon Age: Origins 5. Assassin's Creed (all) 6. Dragon Age 2 7. Mass Effect 3 8. KotOR 2 9. Fable 3 10. Road Rash (super old for the sega saturn, i miss it so much)
  19. Arowyn68

Assassin's Creed Unity

I like the Assassin's Creed series and I'm excited for the new game. I find it pretty entertaining and own them all on Xbox and PC. :)
  20. Arowyn68

Release Date of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – An Open Letter

I'm not gonna lie. I was sad it wouldn't be out this year. But I will continue to wait patiently since I know it will be a great game. :)
Top Bottom