Search results

+
  1. J

Monsters and sidequests id like in the expansions

Monsters and sidequests id like in the expansions A werewolf contract, vampire contract, possession or haunting contract, striga and bruxa vamp would be my monster wish list....maybe a kracken too!
  2. J

How did i miss the higher vampire boss fight (possible spoiler)

How did i miss the higher vampire boss fight (possible spoiler) I dont think i had to fight one in quest cardinal sin though others have. What did i miss
  3. J

Is skelliges most wanted glitched?

Is skelliges most wanted glitched? Follow necker trail to a foot in a cave i assume im supposed to examine but it wont let me....anyone else had this?
  4. J

Would love a 3D figure viewer in game

Would love a 3D figure viewer in game Saw this suggestion forum. Id love for a 3D gallery much like recent games like batman arkham knight, mkx, etc Id love all the witcher armour figures and monsters
  5. J

Cd , a suggestion for an in game 3D figure gallery?

Cd , a suggestion for an in game 3D figure gallery? Love the game. One of the best ive ever played. I was wondering if theres any chance of adding a 3D figurine gallery like a lot of games now have? You have beautiful character models and as huge horror fan id love to pore over the various...
  6. J

Any new monsters we know of?

Any new monsters we know of? Im hoping for vampires and werewolves
  7. J

Hope this game has horror moments

Hope this game has horror moments Classic monsters like vamps, lycans and undead, as well as classic horror scenes such as haunted forrests, castles, beseiged villages, etc. geralt is a monster hunter and im dying for a good monster hunting sim. Loved two but hunting was tiny part. The comic so...
  8. J

thanks to you guys i am playing Witcher 2 again on xbox

thanks to you guys i am playing Witcher 2 again on xbox and LOVING it. i still wish it had much more monster quests and variety, but im enjoying it so much more second time around. im really glad i gave it another shot. im stilldying to see vamps and werewolves though!
  9. J

one thing i disliked about witcher 2

one thing i disliked about witcher 2 is that if you never played first, which as console gamer i couldn't, the story made little sense. it assumed a huge amount of knowledge of the world and story already and made me as a newcomer feel disconnected from it, even though i had a decent experience...
  10. J

I need to know...will Witcher 3 have

I need to know...will Witcher 3 have vampires and werewolves? love the classics :) i only played 2 on 360. i was disappointed in lack of monster variety so im very happy that looks to change any help is appreciated
Top Bottom