Search results

+
  1. C

Phillipa's Dagger

Phillipa's Dagger Didn't Phillipa say that the dagger had to be thrashed through her heart, that anything less wouldn't work? Makes me wonder if going with Iorveth to get the dagger is even worth it considering you can get it anyway, or is this a lie sprung up by Phillipa in order to get rid of...
  2. C

Yaevinn's Fate

Yaevinn's Fate Do we have any knowledge of him or his whereabouts if he survived? I'm trying to do some planning for TW3, and this would help me with that so if any of you could help that'd be appreciated.
  3. C

John Natalis's Fate

John Natalis's Fate If I take Iorveth's path, and Temeria gets divided between Kaedweni and Redania, what becomes of our brave commander? Does he still take a commanding position in one of the 2 kings services, or does he just fall into an unimportant roll now that Temeria is divided?
  4. C

Choosing Sides

Choosing Sides I just find the whole situation so frustrating because I;n stuck. I know the intended point of no true "good" factions but I'm still stuck. On one hand you have the order, while extreme in their methods, they would make a the best ally for garalt in the future. I just dislike the...
  5. C

Letho (SPOILERS)

Letho (SPOILERS) I plan on going with roche's path and saving anais, but I am undecided about the fate of letho. On one hand, he killed the king in which trusted me with his life, framed me for it, and I made a promise to roche saying I'd kill him. On the other hand, he is a fellow witcher, he...
  6. C

Will the temerian's accept foreign rulers?

Will the temerian's accept foreign rulers? If I chose the ending in which temeria is spilt in 2, will the temerian's willfully obey the foreign rulers? I don't see them rebelling against Radovid since he is most of the time a good ruler. Henselt on the other hand I'm not sure about. They have...
  7. C

United Aedirn and free Pontar valley?

United Aedirn and free Pontar valley? I was thinking about this before I do my final play through of the witcher 2. Do y'all think is it possible to maintain a free pontar with saskia still under the influence of philippa and Aedirn under the rule of Stennis? I know that he tries to get the...
  8. C

The Witcher save file

The Witcher save file I'm looking for a scoia'tael save file if anyone has one. I would like to have the "good" choices made if possible. adda alive, werewolf curse lifted, peace on the ripples quest, etc. I would like for the romance to be triss if at all possible. I got a new pc and all my...
Top Bottom