Search results

+
  1. D

Share Your Screenshots!!!

I know that Geralt gets on his knees briefly when he meditates, but it wouldn't be in effect long enough for a screenshot. I'd also like to know how Vasil was able to take the shot!
  2. D

Looting

I wish that there was a mod that would automatically acquire all items from fallen enemies automatically after combat, instead of having to loot each body. I guess I just don't understand why you need to go around pressing E on every body - it doesn't add any challenge or disincentive.
  3. D

Lower Gama?

Lower Gama? There shouldn't be so much ambient light when you're walking around in TW3 after sunset. I have set the in-game Gama as low as it will go, and yet it still seems overly bright during nighttime. If I want to lower the Gama farther, what would be the best way to go about doing this?
  4. D

Looking for the worst silver sword in the game

Looking for the worst silver sword in the game I'm assuming that the "Rusty" swords are the worst steel swords, so what is the worst silver sword?
  5. D

(HEAVY SPOILER) The Boss fights in this game are boring and way too easy.

Yeah, boss fights weren't that hard. The one boss that did take me a while to defeat was one of the werewolves because I didn't know about the self-healing; that and you have to face off against 3-4 wolves that spawn right next to him all at the same time. Single target bosses were super easy...
  6. D

Shrieker Contract Boss Fight Death March No Damage Taken

They're all equally useful.
  7. D

Sell prices for junk...

It's kind of deceiving. Given that 90% of items sell to merchants for dirt cheap, you still end up with 12,000+ crowns halfway through the game (or sooner). Don't worry too much about not getting good prices, you'll end up with plenty of money.
  8. D

Best way to use Decoctions?

I rock the Troll Decoction. It acts as an hour long Swallow potion basically. I just hate having to pause and heal.
  9. D

Kind of a Bummer

It would be very possible to create a mod for Enhanced, Superior, and Mastercrafted crafting diagrams for the default gear. Granted, the design of the armor wouldn't change obviously, but you could create custom stats for the diagrams that would compete with the other Witcher armors, that way...
  10. D

Inn storage space DLC needed yesterday!

The worst part is that you get all of these highly customized "Relic" swords from quests and whatnot, and you're forced to sell them because you don't have room for them. They put all of this effort into giving custom names and designs to all of these swords and you just sell them to a merchant...
  11. D

Petition to Remove Equipment Degradation

I just repair stuff at the blacksmith every time I go in to cash out my inventory. It's like <100 crowns to repair all of my stuff so it's not a big deal. I wouldn't go as far as to say removing it from the game is necessary, but I do see what you're saying - the mechanic seems pointless (and it...
  12. D

Can't find Troll mutagen for Troll decoction

I know that the mutagen doesn't come from a contract. Try rock trolls (as mentioned above) or it may drop from a particular troll that you fight during one of the major quest lines in Skellige. As for the Decoction recipie, it's found at random in the environment - can't give you any tips there...
  13. D

Unable to find Petri's Philter

This one is so important that I'm surprised that they don't just give it to you at the beginning of the game.
  14. D

White Raffard's Deconction = Most OP item in the game .

I was at the point where I was taking 3 damage (yes, 3) from a ghoul on Death March. Needless to say, there wasn't really a need for healing.
  15. D

Missed Mutagens? Ancient Leshen, Doppler, Succubus (Spoilers)

It's funny because I let the succubus live in that quest at first, checked my inventory and noticed that I needed her mutagen, then said "fuck that" and reverted to the last save and killed her. I killed an innocent women but all in all the Decoction does have some pretty good stats so...
  16. D

Is there really only 2-3 ekimmara in the game?

This reminds me of an instance in TW2 on Dark Mode where if you didn't loot a certain enemy at the beginning of one of the chapters, you couldn't craft one of the Dark Mode armors because you needed this one specific ingredient. Don't be surprised if no more Ekkimara hides drop.
  17. D

Which oil should I use against the warriors of the Wild Hunt?

The "Hounds of the Wild Hunt" have a weakness to Elementa Oil, so I used that on the Wild Hunt warriors. Since you use the silver sword for all of the Wild Hunt enemies, I'm certain that it can't be Hanged Man's Venom. That leaves Spectre Oil as being the only other seemingly viable option, but...
  18. D

Triss vs Yennefer [NOW WITH SPOILERS. Oh, well.]

I wonder if there's an option to go with neither - a separate conclusion from choosing both. I don't know if I have the strength to test this theory out though.
  19. D

Question about the crossbow attack power

Question about the crossbow attack power Notice how most crossbows will have something like "125% Attack Power" in addition to their base damage stats? Does this mean that whoever you hit with the crossbow will take that much more attack power?
  20. D

Hairworks Option - Just for monsters & animals

This is exactly what I want as well. Regardless of what we all think about Geralt's hair in Hairworks, I think that we can all agree that the effect looks much better on creatures and monsters. One of the most notable examples being the Griffin's head of hair that bounces around on the side of...
Top Bottom