Search results

+
  1. J

What the hell Mods?

Edit: I read down and saw we re-purposed this thread, In that case, I have no problems with the mods here and have found them to be informative and funny. I also think they must be truly patient people to moderate this forum at times.
  2. J

A compendium of tweaks and fixes for the PC version

This doesn't work in Windows 10. It says the specified file is not a registry script.
  3. J

I'm still waiting for a MP game mode in TW3.

Waiting for a multiplayer in the Wild Hunt is like waiting for DICE to make a campaign that is 50 hours long and almost guaranteed to make you attached to the characters in Battlefield.
  4. J

New Game+ is coming it seems

I am constantly blown away by how awesome CDPR is!
  5. J

( 1.07 ) Slow Walk is gone

I came here wondering what the patch removed. I was confused until I saw this. I didn't even know you could actually walk that slow.
  6. J

Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

I'm almost hoping the patch gets delayed a week now.
  7. J

But all the consoles don't have it? It seems to be rolling out slowly region to region (I could be wrong here, I haven't read all the posts).
  8. J

If the patch is going to be available on all platforms within 24, hours how can the PC version be delayed? Has it been 24 hours?
  9. J

Update for Hairworks?

Developers already worked on/optimized hair works for performance reasons in a patch already. They have some interest in improving hairworks performance But in your next sentence, that pretty much killed any hope I had. Well that's disappointing. But thanks for the link.
  10. J

Update for Hairworks?

Update for Hairworks? http://www.eteknix.com/nvidia-hairworks-1-1-brings-more-power-for-less-performance-cost/ Is it possible for CDPR to add this update for Hairworks into the game?
  11. J

Alternate Look for Ciri was on Xbox Live ( Now gone?l)

If that's really the look for Ciri, I'm liking it. I think CDPR did a good job with all the alternate costumes.
  12. J

But I will never wear a [low-cut dress] again, Geralt. Never.

I also enjoyed Yen's new look. Very Morrigan-ish form Dragon Age. I also like Tris's new outfits as well. If they do Ciri next, I can't wait to see what it looks like,
  13. J

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

Really? I have a PC and used external hdd for a time and the load times were significantly longer than on my 360 internal. I thought it would be the same for current gen consoles,
  14. J

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

Using an external usb hdd will make load times long. I suggest using an internal hdd if possible. A ssd would be best although I'm not sure if you can put one in an xbox one.
  15. J

New Game+ is coming it seems

I just started a new game a few days ago and I just entered Velen. Now I'm not sure if I should continue this game or wait to reload my older complete save if/when new game+ is released.
  16. J

Game is way too easy!

The first time you implied I thought the Witcher 3 was perfect and I should go away. The second time you said "having" when I clearly said "using"...
  17. J

Game is way too easy!

You seem to enjoy misconstruing my posts. Where did I having them was the players fault? Using them is the players fault. He also mentioned finding a good build for him as well. Well the story is rather nice imo.
  18. J

Game is way too easy!

You could buy a respec potion and get rid of Axii. Play the game how you want, but you can't convince me using an OP tool and stripping yourself of the challenge is anyone's fault but your own. Like I said in my other posts, if a player recklessly charged into battle and got himself killed, I...
  19. J

Game is way too easy!

Have you read all my posts in this thread? Not anymore lazy than somebody charging in without plan of attack then dying and complaining the game sucks because it's too hard. The player bears some fault there.
  20. J

Game is way too easy!

If the game is too easy using swords, stop crafting master crafting witcher gear or other swords with high stats for where you are in the game. And this game had over 1 million pre-orders. Do you think gaming forums is an accurate reflection of those million? Imo, no. I can't count the number...
Top Bottom