What the hell Mods?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell Mods?

I was banned for the following reason

gKfUtTy <<<<<---- imgur link

Seriously? No one can post here and whine about the downgraded game without getting a ban for TROLLING.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

TROLLING, FUCKING TROLLING?!??!?!!?

Admins POV, anyone who opens up a thread discussing graphics is an automatic troll

Admins/Mods are fucking incompetents.

And returned just to write that? You aren't certainly helping yourself either.

I was banned for the following reason

gKfUtTy <<<<<---- imgur link

Seriously? No one can post here and whine about the downgraded game without getting a ban for TROLLING.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

TROLLING, FUCKING TROLLING?!??!?!!?

Admins POV, anyone who opens up a thread discussing graphics is an automatic troll

Admins/Mods are fucking incompetents.

1. Regardless of your opinion of the mods it is not acceptable to insult them, or anyone on the forums for that matter.
2. The moderators are trying to keep a clean forum. The topic of downgrade has been talked to death on these forums, they felt there was no need for your thread and from the history of your posts they also felt you would not be a constructive member of the community. (This is my assumption here, I cant actually speak for their motivation on banning you)
3. If you felt your ban was unjust message the moderators privately, a post like this does not in any way help your case it just makes you look like a dick.

Last edited:
Well it just reminded me I wanted to personally thank one of the mods, so something good came of it anyway.

Come to think of it I'd love to turn this thread into a moderator appreciation thread.

Last edited:
Well it just reminded me I wanted to personally thank one of the mods, so something good came of it anyway.
Come to think of it I'd love to turn this thread into a moderator appreciation thread.

Excellent suggestion.
While we wait for the lock...

And as opening a new thread (and seemingly a new profile) for the purpose of whining about the moderators is foolishness incarnate.

This forum does have top quality moderation.
Thanks for what you do people, as it's not just faceless mod action, there's some good comment too (and ponies).

:thumbsup:

Edit: I read down and saw we re-purposed this thread, In that case, I have no problems with the mods here and have found them to be informative and funny. I also think they must be truly patient people to moderate this forum at times.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom