Search results

+
  1. P

Release time for Blood and Wine?

been a while since i played,loaded up and noticed mine (xbox one) says.V1.12 in the menu....and i'm now reading about patches 1.20 n 1.21,,....is this correct or am i missin loads of ptches? hah
  2. P

Most Wanted in Skellige / Broken quest

help(spoilers) sooo,im riding along in skeliege when i investigate a destroyed cart,dead horse and man,someone/thing pushes a boulder down and nearly twots me,right,ive followed the trail thru the cave,and found the painting wher the culprits are gonna meet,thing is i cant recall it being a...
  3. P

overburdened camera view

overburdened camera view is imo the ideal posisioning for the in-game camera view,i currently keep my self over the weight limit just to get ta better look at the detail cdpr have put in the game,yea not being able to sprint mite be a pisser,but i can gallop on horse back .any chance of a...
  4. P

xbox version not unlocked

Fucking microsoft hah,you can suck my swingers......i understand they r a small company and unlocking at the same time as others would have streached manpower,Right,posting this reply must have took 25 mins..............fuuuuuuuuk still only 12.35
  5. P

Unplayable on PS4

people running into battle thinking a few swipes of a sword will leave a pile of dead bodies are in for a bit of a shock................know your enemy!
  6. P

the last wish

the last wish bit of fun to help hurry the next few days the fuck up...hah so your out fishing with your good friend,when you pull in a sealed jar,not listening to your advise your friend open the jar an releases a genie. you have 3 wishes...your first 2have been waisted on telling the genie...
  7. P

So....about that Xbox One version

I have just checked my pre download,it has recently been updated,a green * in the top right lets you know that an update has been applied,my install was 27.3 or something like that,its now 28 gig
  8. P

If it's already finished.

Anyone living in a country with CET wanna tell me you time,im hoping if i convert it here in the uk it will say 9pm.....may 14...........sigh
  9. P

A Night To Remember CGI trailer.

Fuck!.........the crazy shit a witcher will do for 100 orins. Stunning trailer.
  10. P

A Night To Remember CGI trailer.

Looking forward to it. lets hope it's as good as the last CGI trailer,or we may have a 100 page CGI downgrade thread.........HaH
  11. P

Weapon Degradation

i'll make several swords of the same design.........say i made 4 of the same good silver sword and keep them in my horses saddle bag,then i could swap when its begining to do less damage....then when i hit a town,repair the used ones
  12. P

Beheading of unarmed innocent man

kill first........ask questions later!
  13. P

Open letter to Cd projekt red

let them get on with more important things,like optomising the game as much as they can in the next few days,you want to see what it looks like,wait a few days,download the patch,then judge!
  14. P

[DISCUSSION] Witcher 3 - Reviews

anyone got a list of reviewers to look out for? i have no intrest in the opinions good or bad of someone who has not read the books or played the games,or of any knacker who mentions skyrim or DAI in the first few lines.....HAH imo to fully appreciate the game...you must know the story,the...
  15. P

Mention three things you look most forward to:

1,find ves 2,plough ves 3,if ves aint in the game,make do with yen or triss
  16. P

choices,2nd playthru,quests

yea TW3 is gonna be mental...especialy if say your talking to a friend about the game and they did'nt have the same experince in the game because of personal choices...thats pretty fucking awsome when you think about it...hah
  17. P

i have finaly decided after 3 playthrus what i will bring from TW2..and i can imagine my choices will make a difference.....as for quests... the ladys of the woods gameplay trailer,i wondered what would change in that quest..if i had let that creature in the cave live...would the quest ending...
  18. P

choices,2nd playthru,quests am i right in thinking some (side)queste become disabled trough your choices?..i always planned on doing a 2nd playthru,by wrighting down my choices and then changing every decision the 2nd time around.....how much of the story will change?
  19. P

Who is this Scoia'Tael?

see the man in the grey top,take a look at him in the vid that this screen is taken from,now look at the soldier who lies to you in the presious cargo gameplay,same face maybe?
  20. P

Xbox One's videos

i cant speak for cdpr so you will have to ask them why there is not a great deal of xb1 gameplay,Ps4 owners had a bit more to be concerned about,seeing as they got a first look at gameplay just over a week before launch......xb1 will look like that minus a bit of res..but if im honest,yes the...
Top Bottom