Search results

+
  1. M

Projectile launch system needs some love

Projectile launch system seems cool, but it's got a lot of issues: - Does anyone else blow themselves off too oftenly because the projectile launch system hits the cover right in front of you? V doesn't lean in enough for shooting it safely too many times, so I gave up on using it from cover...
  2. M

[SPOILER]We need better/alternate ways to trigger "don't fear the reaper"[/SPOILER]

Just did this ending and it still doesn't make sense why we need a very strict set of dialogue choices in a single quest to trigger it. I did something very similar in my 1st playthrough, missing maybe one or two of the "correct" dialogue options. Johnny reacted pretty much the same, but, well...
  3. M

We should get buffs for heavy machine guns in the annihilation tree

Ripping turrets out is one of the few perks of using gorilla arms, when compared to the other arms cyberware, but heavy machine guns just don't scale damage as well as other weapons, making them quite underpowered (and useless) as the game progresses. Wouldn't it be ok for the annihilation perks...
  4. M

Disappointed the super-hero landing doesn't work from really tall heights :(

Title says mostly everything. I was expecting to be able to escape from gigs in megabuildings by jumping off a window. Turns out you just die... But there's also the problem damage and the shockwave reach are quite low, despite how high you jump from. Shouldn't this get a buff? Or at least a...
  5. M

Poor performance after blood&wine(?)

Poor performance after blood&wine(?) Hello, I played the game for a long time, managed to finish it twice, plus the hearts of stone dlc, then dropped it for a while. Purchased blood&wine a while ago, but didn`t manage to play it because of free time. Came back last week in one of my saves...
  6. M

When turning down quests is funnier/better/rewarding

When turning down quests is funnier/better/rewarding Did you guys went through a situation when turning a quest down actually feels better than not doing it? Or maybe not exactly better, but if it feels good in a way. Well, please, share. Just decided to make this post after the Keira...
  7. M

So, where`s Adda?

So, where`s Adda? I only did one playthrough in witcher 1 where Geralt lifts her curse and she marries Radovid and imported that to my witcher 2 save, which I used for the third one. Just wondering if she`s really not in the game at all or I just missed something. I didn`t see a single mention...
  8. M

Odrin!

Odrin! So, did anyone find our favorite drunkard in witcher 3? We get all these glimpses of places he passed through as a hurricane (of piss and vomit, probably), but I still couldn`t see him in the flesh.
  9. M

Game freezes if idle on inventory screen

Game freezes if idle on inventory screen Hello. The game often freezes if I stay idle in the inventory screen. Doesn`t really have to be a lot of time, as it happened 4 times already and in one of them I merely dropped my mouse to read a single tooltip.Just thought this should be noted. Thanks
Top Bottom