Disappointed the super-hero landing doesn't work from really tall heights :(

+
Title says mostly everything.

I was expecting to be able to escape from gigs in megabuildings by jumping off a window. Turns out you just die...

But there's also the problem damage and the shockwave reach are quite low, despite how high you jump from. Shouldn't this get a buff? Or at least a disclaimer stating it's not a super-hero jump, more like a medium-hero jump and you will still die if jumping from very high places?

There's just an overriding limit to damage taken. Even the Legendary Second Heart cyber mod can't save you from a negative number damage roll, which is basically what happens at too high a height.

Title says mostly everything.

I was expecting to be able to escape from gigs in megabuildings by jumping off a window. Turns out you just die...

But there's also the problem damage and the shockwave reach are quite low, despite how high you jump from. Shouldn't this get a buff? Or at least a disclaimer stating it's not a super-hero jump, more like a medium-hero jump and you will still die if jumping from very high places?

what i find most fascinating about the move is how it does almost no damage to enemies. could jump during the entire duration of berserk and not kill a single enemy. but it almost instantly blows up any vehicle. this has lead me to believe it does the same "damage type" as the arasaka turrets that spawn at 4 star alert. they quite literally do a single damage to me, but if i'm in my car, one shot will instantly blow it up.

Top Bottom