Search results

+
  1. 111elf

Players can play the entire game without killing an enemy if you wish -- HOLY CRAP!!!

Thank you CDPR for adding non-lethal options :) I sense lots of possibilities for role-playing :) Awesome!
  2. 111elf

Metro Exodus

Having seen the gameplay from E3 I have to say I'm really hoping this game will be released via gog from day 1. If they can pull it off without too many bugs this will be a masterpiece!
  3. 111elf

E3 2018 and Beyond- What I think will happen

Funny enough my interest in KC: Deliverance is exactly zero. I'm rarely ever skipping an rpg - but KC: Deliverance is entirely unappealing to me. And I don't even know exactly why - it just doesn't peek my interest at all. Recent rumors about the studio boss aren't helping either. I do agree...
  4. 111elf

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

I may have written similar things previously - but I think this is a slightly different take on my previous suggestions :p So here it goes: I'd love for my dream rpg to not clearly communicate the agendas of the involved parties and characters to me. I'd really like to see the opposite of your...
  5. 111elf

Your Fears For the Game - Combined Thread

My fears for the game would be 1) No character customization (including gender) and 2) a heavy action focus. Thinking about what I love most about rpgs it's immersing myself in a world. Action and challenge in terms of combat distract from that - they pull me out of the role I'm trying to play...
  6. 111elf

Platform Discussion Thread

Looks like Lisbeth has already started role playing in preparation for Cyberpunk. Now that's dedication ^^ Jokes aside - for me it's definitely going to be PC. I have to admit though that I'm not in a haste to play the latest games. So I can easily wait until PCs powerful enough for a game are...
  7. 111elf

Character Customization!

I may be not the most representative person in that regard - but for me character customization needn't be too detailed. Whenever I try to tweak a character the result is sub-par.Therefore it's more important for me to have a bunch of good pre-sets that you can then customize a litte (like hair...
  8. 111elf

I don't really understand why people always think of the Elder Scrolls when it comes to customizable characters. Many games handle that aspect quite differently. I personally prefer customizing my character and her backstory, traits, skills etc. I fondly remember the beginning of Shadowrun...
  9. 111elf

My number one fear for the game would be a set protagonist with no classes. For some reason most high budget RPGs or Action-Adventures already feature set protagonists and that's just a major down side for me. The only exceptions are basically games by Bethesda or BioWare. Now BioWare has been...
  10. 111elf

Well they do make some interesting points. But man do I disagree with their examples :p Picking Far Cry 2 as a good example for challenging games is crazy. Mostly because there was zero reward for anything since all enemies constantly respawned. Also the enemies were massive bullet sponges. Far...
  11. 111elf

That would be so awesome! That's why I find the secret ending of Far Cry 4 to be one of the most innovative and brilliant ones! Although there are certainly other games that did similar things before. As far as I know there was a smaller title - Rising Sun (?) - where in the beginning you're...
  12. 111elf

Immersive Sim

:) Imho the important part is however that those events aren't scripted but created by the interaction of different game systems/ai systems. That way it may/will be different with each play through and you never know for sure what's going to happen. It's a pleasant element of randomness :) I...
  13. 111elf

Immersive Sim

What I have always appreciated about games like Thief, Deus Ex and Gothic are relations between groups of characters or creatures. For me an immersive game world has to follow its own rules as opposed to waiting for the player and reacting only to the player. I find it really immersive when...
  14. 111elf

Rockstar must be shaking in their boots

Now that I can agree with! That would indeed be great. And I think CDPR has an advantage in that regard: They have gog.com. I really hope that platform will grow further!
  15. 111elf

Since Mass Effect Andromeda is starting to get lots of media attention I'd like to add another "fear" for Cyberpunk 2077: The Mass Effect 3 ending. Why? It's a deus ex machinima ending ignoring all choices made throughout the game up to that point, with just binary choices (that btw were a...
  16. 111elf

Hubs really turned out to work surprisingly well. I still remember how that concept confused my back in the day of Invisible War - everything seemed so small. However as later titles have proven it works really well for game pacing. It can create an intense atmosphere since the devs can add a...
  17. 111elf

Immersive Sim

Just for the sake of it - enjoy reliving one of the best intros ever :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vxi7JRJrod4
  18. 111elf

Watch Dogs 2. Nuff' said!
  19. 111elf

Rockstar must be shaking in their boots

Now that may be consensus for a lot of players out there - but I completely disagree! I almost despise both companies - for the way they treat their customers, especially pc players (from always-on to account binding, often even to multiple sh*tty services that you have to run in parallel to the...
  20. 111elf

Immersive Sim

I fully agree! Those games are really something else - and even today they feel exciting and fresh. That's why I really hope CP2077 will offer a similar depth in terms of gameplay and gameplay choices. Also I've never understood the hype around Half-Life and the likes. In terms of shooting...
Top Bottom