Search results

+
  1. P

Something's wrong with Legendary Quickhacks.

I already felt that Quickhacks are... A bit neglected, but come on! Under no circumstances you can gain 90 RAM, let alone 110! Other Legendary Quickhacks don't seem any different from normal ones at all, at very least description doesn't specify what's different.
  2. P

Blinding bloom while driving.

The same old strange bloom all in my face! It's been around since game release and I've experienced it on my 2080 ti, now with all the latest patches and drivers, same issue on 4070ti (granted, game runs very well on highest settings otherwise). Specifically, the issue is during the day you...
  3. P

More UI numbers bugs?

Numbers on various cyberware modifiers seems to be decreasing in value after upgarde. Is it a bug or "intended" tradeoff? I can't tell... Seems like a bug to me. UPDATE: Strangely, stats returned to pretty much what they were before upgrading... I think UI is bugging out and incorrectly...
  4. P

UI weapon tier glitch

For some reason game started to grade the same items differently in my equipped weapons menu and the backpack. Somebody please help the game decide if weapons I have are Tier 5+ or Tier 4+, and hopefully prevent this in the future for other players. Thanks in advance!
  5. P

Am I misunderstanding something about stamina in combat?

Returning after quite long time now I discover that hand-to-hand combat haven't improved - it's still a homing rocket punches that track and hit you from 3-4 steps away... Ok, nothing that haven't been dealt before. Moving on, now shooting guns drains stamina too?.. Ho-how was it envisioned...
  6. P

REDstreams - Q&A space

With whole skill tree overhaul, are we getting "crafter" NPCs? It's very frustrating that if you didn't heavily invest into Tech tree and certain perks in it - you are locked out or severely limited in using cool unique weapons. Also, it makes little to no sense for Night City not having any...
  7. P

Hotfix 1.11

Cool. How is the situation with Access Points not yielding any Quickhacks, though?
  8. P

Patch 1.1

No grenade trajectory in photo mode is nice and all, but what about the issue when you stop receiving Quickhacks from Access Points?
  9. P

Excuse me. Is there a White Net Running Suit exsist :0 ?

Over 200h now - I'm pretty sure that I haven't seen a single pair of black exo boots all this time. Still, who knows - I could've missed or simply forgotten.
  10. P

Cyberpunk 2077 REVIEWS - links & discussion

How's that for a review?
  11. P

Not getting Quickhacks from Access Points

Issue is - I was checking in sell menu, so, just as you said, if there were any duplicates, then I would've seen them. And there were none... 1609210832 That's the thing - I know that dupes do not show up in Cyberdeck menu, so every time I've been selling trash at sell points or merchants I've...
  12. P

1.05 has made the game completely unplayable

Yeap. Got this issue too. Even tried to find some workarounds, like: removing Datamine Virtuoso perk (maybe its % was bugged so it's lowered the chance instead of increasing it) - nope, swapping around Cyberdecks - nope, repair/verify game - nope, re-install, sell duplicates of quickhacks, then...
  13. P

Well this is interesting... I've hacked obscene amount of Access Points ( mentioned here ) to see if they were bugged after 1.05... I did Verify/Repair game files, re-install it, swap cyberdecks, sell duplicate Quickhacks, then sell all below epic, last two dozen - sold all my quickhacks...
  14. P

I've already posted similar thread (see the link below), but this time I've done even more testing. So on GOG version before the 1.05 patch I was getting the Quickhacks from Access Points just fine. Now I'm getting none. Prior to the testing just in case tried Verify and Repair. Then again got...
  15. P

I am a bit of "do all you can", "gather everything" etc in a playthrough kind of player when it comes to RPGs and that's part the reason why I absolutely love Witcher games - for the most part they allow you to do just that. I am disappointed with Cyberpunk crafting since actually good stuff is...
  16. P

While on my second playthrough, I have ran into an issue I didn't have in first playthrough, before 1.05: no matter how well or how many Access Points I hack, even with Datamine Virtuoso, that supposed to double chances of getting Quickhacks - I didn't get a single Quickhack in 30h... Trying to...
  17. P

Hotfix 1.06

Awesome! I hope it also ninja-fixed the issue introduced with patch 1.05, where Access Points no longer give any Quickhacks.
  18. P

W2:EE on Steam - can't find the book for Summer's Crown

Thanks! On no mod playthrough save finally found the damn thing. I wonder if it will work, since I've found a few replies in "other places" and people seemed to not get ability, though they found the book and used the shrine after reading it.
  19. P

W2:EE on Steam - can't find the book for Summer's Crown

W2:EE on Steam - can't find the book for Summer's Crown Greetings! I Have a problem - there's no book (Rites of Midaete) on the corpse near the shrine. Wiki says that it can be found only there, but the body is not lootable and amulet doesn't highlight it at all! I've already tried: -...
Top Bottom