Search results

+
  1. M

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

In-game list is limited. Total number of pro ranked players is 1466 atm. Last page of the full list can be seen here https://masters.playgwent.com/en/rankings/pro-rank/season-9/74
  2. M

[UPDATED] Changes to GWENT’s economy and full mill value refund policy

Do people actually complain about the exact hour? Two weeks in advance wasn't enough? [nope]
  3. M

GWENT: Ask a Dev

So Burza, now that leaders do the emotes, what will happen to all those Dandelion, Zoltan, Roche & co. voicelines? Just thrown in the dumpster never to be heard again?
  4. M

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

Pretty sure it was said avatars and borders are visible only during the starting versus screen and on the profile page, not during the match like it is now. HC emoting is done with the leaders instead.
  5. M

Cannot Buy Kegs + Possible Solution

I can't play friend matches because of this. Literally right now. It helped before to close afterburner / steam (other overlays)... No effect today. Galaxy updated few hours ago. Did you guys mess something up?
  6. M

Skellige Deck Strategies

lolwat only Cantarella's weather immune, all of the other NG spies aren't immune. Folks complaining about Vicovaro but axemen plus spectral whale's fine? Coral weathering just opponent's row? Sure, sure.
  7. M

Unfair advantages

Nilfgaard is the weakest faction. If anything, it needs a buff. Vicovaro is fine like this, that's the point, NG has no access to its own graveyard. Resurrection chains were stopped long time ago (as in medic resurrects a medic). They were a pain to watch in early days. You say you play NR...
  8. M

GWENT Closed Beta Status Update

I get there are no meaningful changes (or changes at all) until the Katowice tournament ends but this looooong period of silence is bad indeed. No small news, no hints, no nothing. :(
  9. M

Ambush pretty OP right now

ST has to be nerfed, the bullshit buffed face down cards you can't do anything about and hey why not the double or triple scorch because ST isn't OP enough. Nerf is coming but CDPR likely won't do anything before that Poland tournament / season end / open beta start.
  10. M

SOLVED Clicking on FRIEND MATCH locks out the game, cannot play Multiplayer Friends

Seems when you try to invite a friend from inside of gwent, you can't get the new window of friend list if you're running any other overlay besides gog galaxy... That means no afterburner, rivatuner, steam... It worked fine before. Just turn off any apps that might give an overlay before...
  11. M

Phillipa: Worth Keeping after nerf?

Useless after the patch to me, switched her with Bloody Baron. Not worth 800 scraps either, I got it from a keg tho. Feels bad towards the peeps who crafted her before the patch.
  12. M

Patch 0.8.16 Changelog

Phillipa was OP but there's no need to increase her str to 12. What for?
  13. M

Patch Topic.

Rebalancing as well eh? No wonder, some cards are way OP while a few of other expensive ones kinda suck. If anything, I'd like a new card that carries the clear sky effect in addition to its base value, something like the Geralt Igni that's a special scorch
  14. M

Round starters

Some regular card or the cow at the start.
  15. M

[BUG] Swallow potion doesn't work on Geralt

So if you take a card that transforms gold card to silver (just got one today, forgot the name) and use it on Geralt, potions will have an effect on him? I do find it somewhat funny that potions don't work on Geralt. Gold card yeah but come on xDDD Edit: Oops just seen this is a page 2 of the...
  16. M

The Table needs more "Theme" to it

It's somewhat generic tbh, needs that wonderful Witcher atmosphere, definitely.
  17. M

Suggestion: give a slight something on loss/draw

How does GG work? Is it if you give GG to your opponent, he gets the scrap even if he doesn't give GG too (which would be unfair)? Or scraps are given only if you both hit GG?
  18. M

1st Wave

Saw it in my inbox yesterday. Thanks CDPR, love you guys as always!
  19. M

Out Now: Music inspired by 'The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt'!

Spotify isn't even available where I live. Can't you release these tracks elsewhere and as a download, not a streaming only thing? Awfully counter-intuitive to limit to Spotify streaming. I don't expect this from CDPR.
  20. M

Roach his tail is missing

This is strange, Roach lost the tail at some point in Toissant but today I've gone to Velen for some missed stuff and the tail is back!!! Returned to Toiussant and... it's gone again. I don't understand this.
Top Bottom