Search results

+
  1. E

[Lighting Mods] STLM 3.0

[Lighting Mods] STLM 3.0 that lighting mod
  2. E

Does anyone have B&W standalone 2.0.0.44 installer ?

Does anyone have B&W standalone 2.0.0.44 installer ? hey guys i need the 2.0.0.44 installer ( the 1mb file ), i delete it by accident and i cant use the one from gog.com since its 2.0.0.45 and not compatible with the rest of the BIN archive, i would have to re download everythings :-(
  3. E

[Lighting Mod] STLM 2.2

[Lighting Mod] STLM 2.2 Update 2.2 : - fixed velen lighting and vegetation translucency - longer ponytail for geralt ( hairwork only ) - fixed novigrad exposure and colorgrading - fixed night coloring across all zones ( does not mean darker ! ) - increased firelight influence - all small...
  4. E

What happened to slow walking ??!

What happened to slow walking ??! hey guys i re installed the game today to get it up to date with the patch 1.12.2, am still using 1.10.2 for modding purpose and research, but anyways i was surprised that slow walking was completely gone ( am playing with an X1 controller ), i though it was...
  5. E

Color balance settings ?

Color balance settings ? Hey guys am looking for color balance settings, does anyone know where they are located ? i tried to look in the editor pretty much everywhere, but i couldnt find anything beside the on/off toggle, any idea ?
  6. E

French language VO for Hos ?

French language VO for Hos ? hey guys sorry if its not the right place to ask this, but is there voices over in other language than english for Hos ? i have french language pack installed and i downloded hos from gog.com but i didnt see any language options are subtitles the only option ...
  7. E

[MOD] Super Turbo Lighting Mod

[MOD] Super Turbo Lighting Mod
  8. E

Heavy Popping of objects/npc/shadows/meshs/textures

Heavy Popping of objects/npc/shadows/meshs/textures Hello this issue has been around since the release of the game, and we have yet to hear anything about a probable fix and it has gotten even worse since patch 1.0.7 and patch 1.0.8 have no mention of some fix for it the popping in cutscene...
  9. E

LOD distance need to be fixed , Please

LOD distance need to be fixed , Please ive been patient now since the game release, we've got 5 patchs and still no word on unlocking the lod distance ive been patient about the downgrade ive been patient with the lighting ( am modding the game acutally ) i pre ordered the game during the...
  10. E

ETA on unlocking the view distance ? (PC)

ETA on unlocking the view distance ? (PC) hey guys i really dont want to finish the game knowing that such a feature will be available soon ? ( i hope ) i know that its not a simple flip switch, but even if it cause bugs/crash i think most pc gamers like me dont really care, we are used to...
  11. E

Foliage Textures poping/flashing with tweaked ini values since patch 1.0.3

Foliage Textures poping/flashing with tweaked ini values since patch 1.0.3 hello guys i tweaked the values for shadow/foliage since day1 and it was working fine till the patch 1.0.3 , espcially in velen the textures flashing are all over the place, now i have to play with default ultra...
  12. E

(For Devs) Increasing view distance via *.ini files

(For Devs) Increasing view distance via *.ini files Hello guys you mentioned that you would unlock the settings that we can fin in the ini files and user.settings, but i have yet to find the setting for the view distance,( using patch 1.03 ) here are the setting that i tried so far ...
  13. E

keyboard rebind make actions not working

keyboard rebind make actions not working hey guys so i swicthed the jump and doge keybinding , from sapce to alt, doge was working fine on space but jump didnt work on alt and even when i turned them back to default jump still didnt work i dont use a controller for W3, and its not plugged in
  14. E

Pause menu/map need improvements (PC)

Pause menu/map need improvements (PC) hello guys i have some complaints about the pause menu ( the one that give acesse to alchemy, inventory, world map ect ... ) first, we cant rebind the pause menu key its locked to " ENTER " key, the one in the middle and dosnt work with the right ENTER...
  15. E

Can someone help me with the Lore ?

Can someone help me with the Lore ? hello guys W3 is the first in the serie that i play, played W2 in its time but never finished it and i dont remember anything , i didnt want to read any starting guide for fear of being spoiled, so i have very basic questions about the lore : ther's a war...
  16. E

Micro freezs

Micro freezs hello first, congratulation for the game ! now for the dirty things ive noticed some very consistent micro freezs when just walking around in the starting village, it happen consistently every 0.5 of a second or something like that, its very sublte but still noticeable, its...
  17. E

Terrain Tesslation

Terrain Tesslation Hello guys will terrain tesslation be fixed in a patch or has it been scrapped ? the guys at nvidia concluded that its not working :doc: http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/guides/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-graphics-performance-and-tweaking-guide thanks
Top Bottom