Search results

+
  1. L

Runewright Preservation Expires

Runewright Preservation Expires After 15 mins you get the bonus from the armor's table and grindstone and after loging in and out, the bonuses expire.
  2. L

NG+ Wolf Armor Level Change Bug.

NG+ Wolf Armor Level Change Bug. I'm level 49 and I'm using level 59 Mastercrafted Legendary Wolven Armor thanks to no level restriction mod. But since the mod does not support 1.10, the level is red. Every time I save and reload the game, the armor specs and the level of Mastercrafted...
  3. L

Do they optimize the game separately for PC vs PS4/Xbox ??

Can I have your source? I just want to know where they said because I haven't heard that part.
  4. L

New Game+ is coming it seems

Why do you think that it's an accident on Microsoft's part? What if CDPR has been appeasing to Microsoft? No one knows for sure.
  5. L

Do they optimize the game separately for PC vs PS4/Xbox ??

Are you serious? Are you saying that having memory is good enough to load any texture that a PC can? Let say that it can. Can the console actually load the same texture texture and setting as the PC? Are you saying that the GPU in the so called next-gen consoles are good enough for GTX 980? It's...
  6. L

Modkit vs REDkit and the future of Witcher modding tools

Maybe this is why the are not releasing the Redkit: http://www.gamereactor.eu/news/335903/CDPR+wants+to+bring+modding+to+The+Witcher+3+on+console/ They gotta appease to Microsoft and Sony. Who knows? Maybe they even received some $$$
  7. L

NG+ out now for Witcher 3

I don't know if this is accidental or not, but I feel bad for the those who have the game on GOG. I mean, CDPR owns the GOG.
  8. L

Modkit vs REDkit and the future of Witcher modding tools

CDPR just shot themselves in the foot. I just read Gamespot and Polygon articles about this situation and it doesn't look good for CDPR.
  9. L

Will TW3's mod community grow as big as Skyrim's?

Nope. Modkit can't even compare to Skyrim's Creation Kit. If CDPR releases Redkit 2, it will be a different story. Too bad only Modkit is released.
  10. L

Dang I was hoping that it would be released today....
  11. L

Simultaneous release for 1.08?

Well, I can guess when 1.08 will be released. Patch notes came out on 7/31 with Marcin saying it will be "arriving quite soon", so if it is a simultaneous release and with console certification takes about a week, we will probably get it around later of this week or early next week. Then, of...
  12. L

Simultaneous release for 1.08?

Simultaneous release for 1.08? Is 1.08 going to be simultaneous released like 1.07? Now this is just a question so don't be angry people. Let's keep this civilized and no console war.
  13. L

Here check this out: https://www.reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/3a7fwe/legendary_wolven_set/
  14. L

After completing te witcher 3 completely

Wait for NG+. WHEEEEEE
  15. L

Nothing is said but I'm pretty sure it's safe to continue. I'm pretty sure we will have a choice when to start the New Game +.
  16. L

Here read this: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/45519-New-Game-is-coming-it-seems?p=1866418#post1866418
  17. L

How does the game run on Windows 10?

I have 3570K @ 4.3 ghz and gtx 780 @ 1110 mhz. Stuttering lessened for me, even in Novigrad. Also, when I played the game in full screen, my second monitor sometimes turned all black. Now, it does not happen anymore. So far, I'm very happy with Windows 10.
  18. L

Lol I understand that you are a collector but they are too much of irrelevancies. You can't compare some digital gwent cards to cars and houses. Seems like you gotta collect the gwent cards all over again, or you don't have to play NG+ at all.
  19. L

So the whole concept about NG+ has been ruined by not implementing the continuation of the gwent cards? What about other bigger and more important aspects about the game, like the storyline? Isn't storyline and actually starting a new story with current equipment more important than just some...
Top Bottom