Search results

+
  1. M

Camera Stutter Master Thread - Share your info

Reporting in on the Xbox version, 30fps cap helped a lot, the game is smooth and easy on the eyes. Camera stutter( Edit: panning left and right.) is there but not really too noticeable to me (Edit: Scratch that, it is noticeable, the camera seems to be not only stutter every so often but now...
  2. M

And the fact this is their first open world game. I agree it released too early, it needed another year in development.
  3. M

“The 1.03 patch on Xbox One will feature both, the FPS lock on 30 and will remove the save problem. We are hoping it will go live by Friday.”

Wish Microsoft would hurry the hell up, and release the patch already, the certification times are a joke.
  4. M

I bought The Witcher 2 on 360 and never noticed the stuttering issue, I've seen people say they had stuttering with The Witcher 2 just like 3 has but Red fixed it. I bought The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition ( which I assume had all the patches they had worked on loaded on disc as I never once...
  5. M

All of us in the thread have these issues, a Red employee said they are aware of the issue and are working on it now, we suspect patch 1.05 will be the fix, hopefully.
  6. M

Marcin Momot just confirmed Xbox One 30fps lock should be in the upcoming patch. This is some good new for Xbox owners.
  7. M

I second that for the Xbox One as well :thumbsup:
  8. M

I have a massive problem with this game, its almost game breaking and CDPR needs to know about this.

I read in someone else's thread about this same issue, I remember something along the lines of they were looking into it or at least know about the issue.
  9. M

Don't forget Xbox version is broken as hell, all animations besides combat stutter like crazy, I thought AC Unity was bad, I was wrong.
  10. M

10/10 employee, 1 option, no feedback about anything else. They don't pay that person enough, lol.
  11. M

A couple of weeks is my best guess based on the information I have. 1.03 came out five days ago, now 1.04 is out today ( 5 days per patch, give or take a few days on the size), when 1.03 is on consoles 1.04 may be in certification which will take another week to reach consoles, they are the only...
  12. M

Right there with you, I didn't buy into the hype, not with any game, but Red's reputation I did buy into has left me a little bitter. The thank you note I received with my Xbox purchase is a metaphorical punch in the face.
  13. M

The way I interpret this is they are just "now" looking into the issue, and with this new patch that has no mention of it as I saw, it will likely be in patch 1.05, but who knows. I assume when the console patch goes live they will send another certification for patch 1.04 which will take...
  14. M

Thank you for acknowledging the issue, though very late. Will not be refunding my game for now, will wait for the patch.
  15. M

My beard has stopped growing and that makes me sad.

It's not a bug, the "clean shave" beard does grow back, it just takes time. I transitioned from Velen to White Orchard and it grew back. Edit: If you rested for a day or two and needed to shave again, that would be tedious and not fun if you wanted to be clean shaven, I suspect the long wait...
  16. M

There is nothing worse in a situation like ours where we start making up reasons for Red because we are left guessing as to what Red is thinking and doing. I was taught never let anyone guess for themselves, because people make up their own mind about what's going on. How Red thinks this issue...
  17. M

That's what i'm pinning my hopes on, if not, no way i'm waiting another month for a new patch, will be getting a refund.
  18. M

Do you notice this stutter when you are walking, jogging, or sprinting when controlling Geralt? I have the Xbox version, every animation gives of this "stutter" effect.
  19. M

This thread has been on the main Tech Support page 4 days going now, it has more replies, and views than anything new coming up. It matters that it's being seen, and surely been seen by someone at Red yet we are met with a wall of silence as someone else on here said. I really like Red, but a...
  20. M

The fact that this thread has been up for 3 days, 111 replies, 4180 views, and still not one RED employee has commented on these issues is disappointing. They had an extra 4-5 months to iron out everything before release yet these painstakingly obvious issues slipped through. This game is...
Top Bottom