Search results

+
  1. D

Paperchase bug: can't talk to any of the bankers.

Paperchase bug: can't talk to any of the bankers. Hi If I try talking to any of the bankers for permit A38 they just say ''I'm busy come back later" or something along those lines, even though they have a quest marker on them.
  2. D

Black screen crashes still

Black screen crashes still Doing a 3rd playthrough and after an hour or so the screen goes completely black, but sound continues. Have to switch computer on and off, can't ctrl alt delete. Nothing's overheating.
  3. D

Can't play because D3DCOMPILER_47 is missing

Can't play because D3DCOMPILER_47 is missing Tried uninstalling and reinstalling, rolling back drivers and updates, nothing works. Just yesterday I downloaded a couple mods but I got rid of them and tried again and still doesn't work.
  4. D

Hairstyle in opening cinematic/killing monsters trailer?

Hairstyle in opening cinematic/killing monsters trailer? Anyone know if it's possible to replicate/theres a mod of it? If you look at Geralt in the character glossary he also has that hairstyle. ---------- Updated at 10:06 AM ----------
  5. D

Tip: Nvidia hairworks with very minimal performance cost

Tip: Nvidia hairworks with very minimal performance cost Want to know the real reason why hairworks tanks the framerate? Because it uses 8x MSAA. Got to Witcher 3 Wild Hunt > bin > config > base > rendering Find "HairworksAALevel=8" and change it to 0, 2 or 4. Save. Putting it on 0 will...
  6. D

Crash + hard reboot after fog + foglets appear

Crash + hard reboot after fog + foglets appear What am I supposed to do please?
  7. D

Problem for gtx 970 users?

Problem for gtx 970 users? Do you have a gtx 970? Then you have experienced the following: Crashing + hard reboot when entering a cave Crashing when casting igni/aard on a group of enemies Crashing when knocking down walls with aard Crashing when Quen explodes Crashing during dialogue...
  8. D

Which hairstyle?

Which hairstyle? Ok so which is the default, canon hairstyle for Geralt in Witcher3? In pre-release footage, main menu and loading screen cutscenes he is wearing the shaved except ponytail look, but at the start of the game and in footage very close to release he had the haircut from the 2nd...
  9. D

Contract: swamp thing crash + hard reboot

Contract: swamp thing crash + hard reboot So if I set foot in the cave that the Foglet is in my computer crashes pretty violently. Massive error noise coming out of the speakers that hurt my ears and I have to power off and wait 10 mins to turn computer on again. If I try turning it on straight...
  10. D

Still crashing every 5 minutes

Still crashing every 5 minutes AMD FX 8350 Nvidia GTX 970 (EVGA) Corsair 600W PSU 8GB ram Nothing overheating. Nothing overclocked. Been like this since I played day 1. Congrats CDPR, you are a bunch of useless fucks that can't make a game that just works. You ruined it for me. I waited...
  11. D

Two-timing Triss and Yen is the right thing to do

Two-timing Triss and Yen is the right thing to do From a lore/story point of view and for the best ending (latter point is IMO, ofc). Geralt is meant to, no encouraged in TW1 and 2 and books to go around fucking every woman he can. It's just in his nature, it's who he is. He was never one to...
  12. D

you gotta fix this fall damage....

you gotta fix this fall damage.... So as a post human mutated freak with amazing strength and speed, I think it's a little dumb that Geralt dies after a fall of 2 metres. He should turn around and grab the ledge if the fall's gonna hurt, or the fall damage should just be reduced/threshold...
  13. D

Constant crashing with gtx 970 only

Constant crashing with gtx 970 only Ok so if I am using my new EVGA gtx 970, the game crashes constantly every 5 minutes. No overheating. No stuttering. The game just crashes to desktop, or gives my computer blue screen of death. I put my old gtx 580 in, and not a crash for over an hour. So...
  14. D

Patch 1.04 = made the instability even worse

Patch 1.04 = made the instability even worse Good job CDPR! Now my game can CTD every 5 mins!
  15. D

Never in the 16 years I have played videogames have I come across a more buggy, unpolished and broken mess of a release

Never in the 16 years I have played videogames have I come across a more buggy, unpolished and broken mess of a release The glitches, bugs and crashes are worse than fallout new vegas. Trying to go around Novigrad is literally worse than that infamous ET game. it is impossible. I want to try...
  16. D

Which hairstyle is canon?

Which hairstyle is canon? So on the front cover of the box, at the start of the game, and in early screenshots/videos Geralt hat the Cintrian pendulum cut from Witcher 2 (shaved sides + pony tail). Clean shaven or let the beard grow? So how come Geralt's default hair is the same as in Witcher...
  17. D

Crashing + hard reboot frequently in novigrad

Crashing + hard reboot frequently in novigrad Anyone else? Absolutely fine in Oxenfurt/out in the countryside, but in novigrad it crashes every 5-10 mins.
  18. D

Constant crashing - gtx 970 and AMD FX8350

Constant crashing - gtx 970 and AMD FX8350 So pretty this game crashes every 10 minutes. I've managed to get to novigrad but it's completely killed ay excitement I had for this game. It's a broken mess and I am considering refunding if possible because it is a defective product, plain and...
Top Bottom