Search results

+
  1. D

Moving the "Saved Games" folder to another location

You can move most special Windows-specific folders located in your Users directory by right clicking and using the "Locations" tab. I usually do this for every folder since my boot drive is an older, smaller SSD. I really only want Windows on it and nothing else. I've got another, larger SSD...
  2. D

What is the Overwatch rifle for?

Quest, required, or otherwise super important items are marked with a yellow exclamation mark. The blue Overwatch rifle is marked with this exclamation mark even to the point that crafting higher levels of the rifle does not consume the blue one. But, these items with the exclamation mark also...
  3. D

Save/Load issues [MISSION SPOILERS]

I've come across several save/load issues. I'm sure these are prevalent across the entire game just given the nature of what I've seen so far. Here's some of the ones that I remembered to write down in my "bug list" notebook: The side mission "Shoot to Thrill" in V's apartment. If you talk to...
  4. D

Blue star minimap icon

So what is the blue star minimap icon? It looks like the wanted level star. I've stopped at several of these and I don't get any onscreen prompts or tooltips that might give a clue. I've cleared all hostiles from these areas and gotten no rewards. I've just quit worrying about them completely...
  5. D

Stuck in Lofoten

Stuck in Lofoten Spoilers After doing the quest in the garden of Freya with Yenn with the flashback to Ciri, I went to where the sauna is with Geralt to see if there was anything left behind to find. The doors were locked so I jumped onto the roof of the building and got back behind it. The...
  6. D

The Nithing - Unable to complete

The Nithing - Unable to complete Spoilers So at the end of The Nithing I decided to write Jonna's name on the Nithing, but I cannot interact with it to do so. I've meditated, left the area and returned and still cannot interact with it. My quest journal is full of unfinishable quests due to bugs.
  7. D

Fool's Gold - Quest breaking bug. Unable to progress

Fool's Gold - Quest breaking bug. Unable to progress Spoilers. After talking to the pig in the temple I went back to Yontek. He was being attacked by wolves so I killed them. Before talking to Yontek I meditated to refill potions and clear the Cat potion I had used in the temple while...
  8. D

Fool's Gold - Can get physcially stuck in the "Pig Hut"

Fool's Gold - Can get physcially stuck in the "Pig Hut" Spoilers, clearly. After you walk through the thing that looks like portal and end up where pig is that you talk to, if you turn left (South) and jump off the platform into the water you will be in an area that you cannot get...
  9. D

1.05 Infinite loading screen

1.05 Infinite loading screen Got my first ever infinite loading screen with 80 hours played. The quest Deadly Crossing in Velen. I used Axii on the bandits and went right into a loading screen that's been going for 5 minutes.
  10. D

No keys for Person's In Destress map markers

No keys for Person's In Destress map markers Trying to release the guy in the cage at the Bandit's Camp in Velen. I'm told he's the vendor that should be in Oreton. He has Gwent cards. I want those cards. I've killed everyone in the camp and looted everything and there's no key. It's not on...
  11. D

Stuck in ship. Cannot get out.

Stuck in ship. Cannot get out. The ship nearest the point where you find the mission A Costly Mistake has an opening on it that you can fall into but once in there, there is no way to get out. I spent 15 minutes trying, but it is not possible.
Top Bottom