The Nithing - Unable to complete

+
The Nithing - Unable to complete

Spoilers

So at the end of The Nithing I decided to write Jonna's name on the Nithing, but I cannot interact with it to do so. I've meditated, left the area and returned and still cannot interact with it.

My quest journal is full of unfinishable quests due to bugs.

I too had a hard time getting it to be clickable just last night as a matter of fact. I eventually got it to work (I think) because I used my Witcher sense to give it 'meaning' in the game. Maybe try that? Just throwing out my random experience.

Yea, it's how the game treats the 2 different actions 'Examine' and 'Interact'.

When it's something like a lever to pull, the interact prompt will show up as soon as you walk up to it, no witcher senses needed. But if it's a location they set as something you need to first Examine, you usually have to go into Witcher Senses mode.

I think because that totem was an 'Examine' spot to begin the quest, it still requires the Witcher Senses method to affect it and finish the quest.

(tho why would you kill the herbalist - those freckles are so hot, plus another spot to dump loot)

You all missed the point. None of that was relevant to the problem. What I was saying is that I couldn't interact with it. The "E" prompt never appeared no matter what I did.

After 1.07 I can interact with it and complete the quest.

Top Bottom