Fool's Gold - Can get physcially stuck in the "Pig Hut"

+

Spoilers, clearly.

After you walk through the thing that looks like portal and end up where pig is that you talk to, if you turn left (South) and jump off the platform into the water you will be in an area that you cannot get out of.

Yes this is true as I have the bug where the pig spawns under the rock, so I jumped down there to try and access it (and you can indeed see it from there, just not enough to interact with it). And yes, to add insult to injury you cannot get out of the water or climb up so you are stuck, haha.

Yes this is true as I have the bug where the pig spawns under the rock, so I jumped down there to try and access it (and you can indeed see it from there, just not enough to interact with it). And yes, to add insult to injury you cannot get out of the water or climb up so you are stuck, haha.

Spoilers, clearly.

After you walk through the thing that looks like portal and end up where pig is that you talk to, if you turn left (South) and jump off the platform into the water you will be in an area that you cannot get out of.

Actually there is a way to escape from that place if you try to get on sloppy rocks and jump to another yet accessible side of water space. It will take a bunch of tries, but I've done it myself just about fifteen minutes ago.

To be more precise, I accidentally grabbed "the ledge" of the "stone pillar". I think it was some sort of long crystallite.

Top Bottom