Search results

+
  1. Z

Comedians Act Hits Wall. Location and Video Included

Comedians Act Hits Wall. Location and Video Included Back to report another bug I found, this one located in Novigrad-The Bits, Just East of The Ubbizi Townhouse: Triss' Home, has what appears to be graffiti on the outside just beside the entrance. As you'll see in the video, I entered a small...
  2. Z

Peasants Have Bed-Bugs. Location and Video Included

Peasants Have Bed-Bugs. Location and Video Included Found some peasants in Alness, South of the Dancing Windmill, first house on left, to have a bad case of bed-bugs! Pun intended! Not sure if this was known or not so I thought I would share it just in case. There is only 1 bed in the room...
  3. Z

Almost forgot what an amazing game The Wicher EE is! (with 2TB disk space for it =)

I am odd I know, but I really loved the combat in Witcher 1. Switching combat styles on the fly and timing my blows was a lot of fun for me! On top of getting stronger equipment to inflict agony on my foes, I had to be skilled in combat as well. Instead of Geralt naturally being a skilled...
  4. Z

Should we have the choice to break-up with Triss/Yen and romance Yen/Triss?

Instead of asking the awesome people of CDPR to make the game to your liking or that of another game that you like, I ask you to get some self control and stop loading previous saves. I don't understand why you feel cheated by Witcher 3, all you have to do is not load your previous saves and...
  5. Z

Almost forgot what an amazing game The Wicher EE is! (with 2TB disk space for it =)

I think alot of this, for me at least is because after darkness falls, if your not trained up for that area or well equiped, you most likely won't live to see the sun come up! Many times I had to stop what I was doing and find shelter when the sun began to set and the sounds of horrid creatures...
  6. Z

Alchemy and Crafting Thread

Witcher 1 alchemy was my favorite of the series. I have posted numerous times early after initial release but felt compelled once more to throw it out there that I would really love and appreciate if CDPR would address Alchemy in W3. Honestly was hoping something would be done by now with all...
  7. Z

Water Effect Graphics Bug - Location and Video included

Water Effect Graphics Bug - Location and Video included Found this playing the game today 1-27-2016. Located on the Drudge coast, South of the boat/dock. Water appears to be blocked, as it is walled up slightly, as shown in video. When you walk on the sand near the water, Geralt makes...
  8. Z

PS4 Avatars

Thank you CDPR for more free digital goods! I absolutely love the avatars, especially the CDPR red bird logo! I wear it with pride and for free! Honestly, I would of paid happily for these, they look fantastic! but I know you guys care about us as we do you! You guys are forever my heros! Happy...
  9. Z

Knew they'd nerf.

Exactly, no matter what CDPR does, theres always people ready to complain. The nerf of Igni was wanted months back, they get it and now theyre upset lol
  10. Z

why did they cap gwent betting at 10 measly crowns

Any dice players still out there? W1 dwarven dice was so fun, especially when you got to play a king at towards the end of the game for mega dough! (kings being rich, only made sense) W2 dice were so beautiful looking but the board was always the same, kinda a let down. Thought W3 would combine...
  11. Z

Knew they'd nerf.

Uh.. Witcher fans don't play the game to use Igni, you realize this? We play for the STORY. Not for gameplay! lol You must be new to the series and I welcome you. Read some books, play the older games, Witcher 1 is amazing fun, and pairs wonderfully with the first book "Last Wish". You will...
  12. Z

Seven Cats Tavern (Potential spoilers)

Haha great footage, I wasn't expecting that grapeshot in the beginning of your video! Starting thinking "This might take a bit to lower them down in health" as you were parrying and countering, then all of the sudden you dropped it out of nowhere lool It almost looked like it was accidental...
  13. Z

the witcher 3 wallpaper

Thank you guys for the awesome wallpapers! Loving them! Haha! Really happy that this was put out for the community to enjoy as I know I definately am! Wonderful artwork. Farewell! -Z
  14. Z

Collector's Edition Statue problems

Not sure what you mean off the rack haha! I live in a rural area and had to have it shipped because I did not want to drive 4 hours one way to pick it up, but the box was well packed and nothing was damaged. Statue was perfect condition, not a single blemish. The statue looks cool I won't lie...
  15. Z

Patch 1.07 decreases Xbox performance by 8+ FPS in certain area's

Want to throw it out here that CDPR is not as evil as people are divulging them to be. Its not like they are sitting around doing nothing, unlike previous games they are working on big expansions, DLC's and on top of this patch support for 3 platforms all of which are very different from each...
  16. Z

Riposte and aard no longer work? (after 1.07)

Just tested PC/PS4 and both work for me.
  17. Z

The Witcher 3 Alchemy System

It just doesnt make sense to me that alcohol refills formulae. lol Its just not right coming from Witcher 1 (the best for alchemy imho) and Witcher 2. Witcher 3 alchemy system is pretty disappointing since its previous games did so well with it. I found Witcher 2 to be slightly more punishing to...
  18. Z

Knew they'd nerf.

Igni was OP, this isn't new as information of this came out near immediately from release! It was also decided very early after release that Igni was going to be nerfed.. Patcher 1.02 rolls out, then 1.03/1.04, ect. No nerf! I am surprised it took so long honestly. They gave us enough time to...
  19. Z

What I Would Like To See From CDPR

I said this somewhere else, but thought it would be cool to do a game like couple thousand years or so prior to the story of Geralt, in a world where monsters were plenty and there were lots of Witchers, though they got paid alot less! haha! (Not sure how far back we'd have to go because the...
  20. Z

Perhaps the nerf on firestream was a bit too harsh.

I am surprised it took so long for them to nerf igni as it was apparent like day 1 it was OP. I am all for it personally, running around melting everything contradicts the Geralt we know. Hes not a sorcerer haha! Igni is good to ignite opponents weak to fire and beat the crud out of them with...
Top Bottom