Search results

+
  1. M

Can't break combat, climbing. Troll Cave. Bug?

Well, just had another encounter where I could of made good use of climbing while in combat to get to safety but instead I ended up pinned on a cliff in a crevice unable to climb out, so I was stuck getting harassed by harpys with no way of climbing out to a higher point with better area for...
  2. M

Post your 1.06 patch bugs here

"1. Quests you are over leveled for (even main quests) only give you 5 experience points." Not a bug. Just play the game...half my quest log are quests that i've overleved. Some quests I have are 8 levels below me. There is plenty of XP. Get out of the narrow minded box you live in and realize...
  3. M

Can't break combat, climbing. Troll Cave. Bug?

Can't break combat, climbing. Troll Cave. Bug? I'm in a cave with 3 trolls which i quickly snuck past to grab a bear armor diagram. I'm trying to get out so I threw a samum bomb to blind them so I can run past and out of the cave...but combat initiates and I can't get out because the cave...
  4. M

New Game+ is coming it seems

http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/108/? There's a mod for those who want enemies that do more damage and have more health. I hope the actual New Game+ DLC brings many more things than just that :)
  5. M

NPC pop-in issues

I get pop in all the time. Novigrad, horse races, etc, all NPC pop-in.
  6. M

Post your 1.05 patch bugs here

Why do you people worry about xp? I really don't get it. All my quests are 6 levels below me. Do you want a quest log full of grey quests?
  7. M

BUG Triss romance

A bunch of my quests just seem messed up after I do the Triss quest. The statuettes quest and the Radovid/Philippa ones...They both say to ask a sorceress and i've been waiting to run into another one if it's possible so they just stay in my quest log unfinished...I don't want to give Radovid...
  8. M

[PC] ini file typos/inconsistencies

Do you notice a difference by changing the spellings?
  9. M

Extremely low frame rate issues

Run http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html and then reinstall nvidia 353.06 drivers
  10. M

Stuttering and overall disapointment

I don't think adjusting those ini settings do exactly what you think they do. Again, if this was a crucial setting, why is it not affected by the Witcher 3 graphic sliders? This isn't 1998, crucial PC graphic settings are usually found in the... guess what? the graphics options menus. You did...
  11. M

Stuttering and overall disapointment

This is just more evidence that CDPR did a poor job porting the game. Come on? Not optimizing for a 4 core processor. Just lazy. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out the majority of systems are 4 cores these days. The consoles are just a glorified laptop and they run 20-30 fps. And...
  12. M

Witcher 3 Graphics

There is no difference. It's been stated that it increases the amount of vram used to load the textures...I think it's BS. All the graphics options barely make a difference. Anways, Vram consumption is pretty low in this game maybe because of a bad port.
  13. M

Camera Stutter Master Thread - Share your info

I just wanted to add that I notice the stutter when i'm turning the camera
  14. M

UI Lag/Bug with Radial Menu?

Yes this is exactly what I experience...some sort of bug I guess?
  15. M

UI Lag/Bug with Radial Menu?

UI Lag/Bug with Radial Menu? I think there's some sort of bug with activating Radial Menu because when I hit TAB it doesn't bring it up the first time, most times I have to hit the button twice. Is this because the radial menu is part of the console UI, so it has to switch control types so some...
  16. M

Controller layout needs revision

So...let me get this straight. When a battle calls for the use of multiple signs and you have to switch back and fourth constantly, you don't mind going into a radial menu EVERY time to switch signs and then cast it? This is how it goes now: open menu --> switch sign --> cast sign. With the...
  17. M

Controller layout needs revision

Controller layout needs revision Cd Projekt Red. I'm sorry but the current controller layout is awful and should be revised. I am currently using http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/50/? which gives insta-cast signs, makes it feel more like Dragon Age Inquisition's layout. This is a good...
  18. M

FPS Drop from 60 to 30 after 10-15 minutes

You're right, it is a waste. But SLI always has problems with games. This could be an Nvidia SLI profile issue. Maybe look into similar issues over at Nvidia's forums? Create a topic over there. Next time you upgrade, I recommend just a good single gpu solution, until then, good luck. I see...
  19. M

CDPR trust poll - do you believe we'll have the patch today?

This thread is awful and should be locked by a moderator.
Top Bottom