Search results

+
  1. M

Can't break combat, climbing. Troll Cave. Bug?

Can't break combat, climbing. Troll Cave. Bug? I'm in a cave with 3 trolls which i quickly snuck past to grab a bear armor diagram. I'm trying to get out so I threw a samum bomb to blind them so I can run past and out of the cave...but combat initiates and I can't get out because the cave...
  2. M

UI Lag/Bug with Radial Menu?

UI Lag/Bug with Radial Menu? I think there's some sort of bug with activating Radial Menu because when I hit TAB it doesn't bring it up the first time, most times I have to hit the button twice. Is this because the radial menu is part of the console UI, so it has to switch control types so some...
  3. M

Controller layout needs revision

Controller layout needs revision Cd Projekt Red. I'm sorry but the current controller layout is awful and should be revised. I am currently using http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/50/? which gives insta-cast signs, makes it feel more like Dragon Age Inquisition's layout. This is a good...
  4. M

BUG: Now or Never Triss has awful pathing, always stuck (spoilers)

BUG: Now or Never Triss has awful pathing, always stuck (spoilers) I'm stuck fighting the Katakana in the sewers and the thing looks to be regening 125 health every 1-2seconds and I think I need Triss for this fight because i'm guessing her fire will counteract the regen but she got stuck in...
  5. M

Igni and Firestream Alt. mode

Igni and Firestream Alt. mode Does anyone else notice that regular Igni will stop a Drowner from lunging and attacking, but Firestream will not? It's like regular Igni has a soft CC built into it. So, a Drowner can lunge, and boom you hit it with igni before it gets to you without even dodging...
  6. M

Is there a Money Sink?

Is there a Money Sink? So, i'm level 15 and I got 8000 gold and a large inventory full of crafting mats that I barely even touch that I could easily sell for another crazy amount of gold. I've collected hundreds of alcohol bottles, so I have enough alcohol already to meditate my sweet ass off...
  7. M

So i just got the "Get Junior" quest

So i just got the "Get Junior" quest So i just got the Get Junior quest, and I was reading on the forum that people are getting a gamebreaking bug with this one. Should I just wait for the patch or is there a way to approach the quest without breaking my game?
  8. M

Keybinds for Bombs and Crossbow and Misc Items?

Keybinds for Bombs and Crossbow and Misc Items? I was wondering if it's somehow possible to set keybinds for the bombs, misc pocket items and crossbow slots? This "quick access" menu isn't actually quick, and I try to avoid it at all costs. If bombs, misc pocket items and crossbow could be...
  9. M

Noticeable Pop-in with 1.04

Noticeable Pop-in with 1.04 I'm getting character models instantly appearing in front of me as i travel through Velen and Novigrad. I didn't notice this before the patch. Did something change? Is there any settings that have an effect on this that I can change? I have "number of back ground...
Top Bottom