Search results

+
  1. gtabro303

40 hours in and I too have never seen rain outside of specific missions. Tested with time skipping and here are the results.

After being bummed out that there's nothing but sunny days in a cyberpunk game, yet a dynamic weather system was advertised, I checked online and saw a ton of threads on reddit, this forum and similar comments under youtube videos with rain. Yet I saw some people having confirmed it has rained...
  2. gtabro303

The game is trolling people that map the Map button to Tab

The game is trolling people that map the Map button to Tab In all games I map the map to Tab and before 1.07 everything was fine - almost, I couldn't go to the current objective, but that was never an issue for me. I don't know what happened in the latest patch, but now when I press Tab the...
  3. gtabro303

To CDPR: Can we please have a console command for light rain?

To CDPR: Can we please have a console command for light rain? Hello great folks from CDPR, As we all know this is still a thing: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=witcher+3+missing+rain&oq=witcher+3+missing+rain&aqs=chrome..69i57.4427j0j1&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8...
  4. gtabro303

[Bug] Rain now breaks the clouds

[Bug] Rain now breaks the clouds I don't need to say I love The Witcher 3. Beyond amazing. And I love immersive open world games. That's why NOTHING breaks the game world's believability for me more than broken parts of that world. What I mean: we know the rain is broken and will not load the...
  5. gtabro303

Fn + F11/F12 - volume - doesn't wotk in game on a G751JT Win 8.1

Fn + F11/F12 - volume - doesn't wotk in game on a G751JT Win 8.1 Hello, I've just finished setting up all the possible drivers and while everything works as expected in Windows on an Asus G751, I installed The Witcher 3 and wanted to regulate the volume level, when I saw that nothing happens...
Top Bottom