The game is trolling people that map the Map button to Tab

+
The game is trolling people that map the Map button to Tab

In all games I map the map to Tab and before 1.07 everything was fine - almost, I couldn't go to the current objective, but that was never an issue for me.
I don't know what happened in the latest patch, but now when I press Tab the map flashes for a second and I have to spam it 4-5 times before it works which is SUPER annoying. Can we please revert back to however input was handled before, at least for that particular button?
:facepalm2:

Last edited:
something is up with tab, bcs it gets stuck when you alt-tab often. eventually it just break. obvious with steam overlay. if you alt-tab out of game, then back in, and press just shift, the overlay pops up, for which the shortcut is shift+tab. without touching the tab key, so...

I'm using the GoG client, but don't have this issue when alt-tabbing. So there is something dodgy going on here with the tab... *Activates witcher senses to investigate*

I also do not have this issue with the Tab button (though I don't have Map binded to it).

OP, do you use Steam or GoG? If steam, you can rebind the overlay button to something other than Shift+Tab.

As for the hard-coded nature of Tab while looking at the Map, one temporary fix is to set 'Collect Em All' as the tracked objective, as it has no location to Tab to.

Top Bottom