Search results

+
  1. I

Very Low Voice/Sound in Cutscenes (and Geralt) on 5.1 Audio.

That's really bad man. I don't have problems if i play on Stereo, at least i haven't noticed anytime. But when i select 5.1 audio, it will happen always. The first cutscene when you start the game, you can hear the sound of the rain very loud and barely listen to the voice. Every dialogue i can...
  2. I

What do you expect from patch 1.06?

That's something we really need. I was looking for a tab only with books and papers, or something like you said.
  3. I

What do you expect from patch 1.06?

Bigger fonts for the HUD size Big option, or even better, adjustable to fit for everyone. Fix the sound using 5.1 surround over SPDIF (centre speaker voices are low). Other major bug fixes in quests and crafting.
  4. I

Text way too large!

Mine too. I wasn't even playing before 1.05. Now im able to play. Just hope they bring some more options to fit everyone else liking. Hud size is good for me now, but still i wish i could increase the text size (every text) a little bit.
  5. I

No difference in font size 1.04

Patch 1.05 on PC made it much better for me. I was not playing at all, it was almost unreadable and hurting my eyes (48 Tv). After the patch is still not big enough, but its better, at least i can play now. Something like a slider would definetely be the best option. Would be great for people...
  6. I

[Fix] Force Surround Audio (if your W3 stuck in Stereo, this makes it surround)

Looks like its the exactly same problem, Pixeldamage. And my sound doesn't have an HDMI input too. Smart Volume on my card software (Loudness Equalization on some other cards) helps, but at least for me is still low. Everything is loud, and Geralt speaking very low :(
  7. I

There are other people with the same problem. http://steamcommunity.com/app/292030/discussions/0/617335934148297453/?insideModal=1 http://www.reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/36i0ha/does_the_audio_seem_very_low_for_anyone_else/...
  8. I

Increase font/text size on PC? Possible?

Wrong post. By the way, please, give us an option to change the size. For me it is still small, for some are too big now.
  9. I

Text way too large!

Not sure why it happens when setting the UI to small, but for people who set it to BIG, i think it is still small. Wish they could give us an option to change the size. I play on PC connected to my TV, its hard to read. Witcher 2 text size is much better.
  10. I

New font is too big, too bright and uglier than before

Would be great if we could change the size. I play on PC connected to my TV, and it is still SMALL. Before (even with the HUD set to high) it was barely readable for me, now its better, but still small. If we could have more options, would be better for us all.
  11. I

Tryied it after patch 1.05, its much better now. I can read now but still its small, if anyone knows how to change this, or if there is a mod, please share.
  12. I

Anyone? No changes for this after patch 1.05. I hope CD Projekt is aware of this problem, really breaks the immersion.
  13. I

Increase font/text size on PC? Possible? Hello Witchers. Just started playing yesterday and while im loving the game but, i can't read almost anything. Subtitles are very small, but readable. Everything else is just so small that is almost unreadable from a distance. Im playing on PC, but i...
  14. I

Very Low Voice/Sound in Cutscenes (and Geralt) on 5.1 Audio. Hello everyone. Im having a hard time trying to fix the sound volume for voices, when Geralt talks and when watching cutscenes (loading game) the volume is very low, but only for voices, sound effects and music are fine. I believe its...
  15. I

Volume bug - which patch will fix it ?

I have very low volume for voices. Geralt voice and cutscenes are very low, everything else is ok. Asus Xonar surroud 5.1 using HT.
  16. I

[Fix] Force Surround Audio (if your W3 stuck in Stereo, this makes it surround)

Thanks for all the tips guys. Im using a Xonar Essence STX, 5.1 IS WORKING, but still the sound from the centre speaker is very low. When watching cut-scenes or when Geralt talks i can barely hear anything.
Top Bottom