Increase font/text size on PC? Possible?

+
Increase font/text size on PC? Possible?

Hello Witchers.

Just started playing yesterday and while im loving the game but, i can't read almost anything.
Subtitles are very small, but readable. Everything else is just so small that is almost unreadable from a distance. Im playing on PC, but i play on my TV (48 LED, 1080p, around 2 meters distance).
HUD is set to big in game settings.

I read it here that this will be improved in patch 1.05:

Significantly Enlarged GUI and HUD elements (including fonts) on consoles and slightly on PC.

Thats good to know, but since they said "slightly on PC" i don't think it will be enough to fix the problem. By the way, played Witcher 2 the same way, while the text size it was not big enough, at least wasn't so hard to read.

So, does anyone know if there is a way to increase the text size for everything? (subtitles also).
Im ok to change the game files, i just have not found anything related to text size in the game files. Haven't found any mod for this also.

Sorry for my bad english.

Tryied it after patch 1.05, its much better now.
I can read now but still its small, if anyone knows how to change this, or if there is a mod, please share.

Wrong post.
By the way, please, give us an option to change the size. For me it is still small, for some are too big now.

Top Bottom