Search results

+
  1. K

How to beat poison decks?

I tried adding more purify cards, but they are quite weak or provide no points. If anyone has a solution, I'd love to see it
  2. K

Season of love book rewards.

One of the rewards requires to kill 20 units. I've killed more than that in regular mode but the counter still says 0, so I switched to seasonal and killed 4 or 5, guess what? counter still at zero. What am I missing?
  3. K

Will this play on a Windows 10 tablet?

Thanks. Android it is then.
  4. K

Will this play on a Windows 10 tablet?

I am considering changing my Samsung tablet and wonder if I should get a Windows 10 tablet or continue with an Android system. One of the questions is whether this game will play on a Windows 10 based tablet. If anyone has tried it, I'd be grateful for a response.
  5. K

Two questions: Bloodthirst and Fringilla Vigo

Thanks y'all
  6. K

Two questions: Bloodthirst and Fringilla Vigo

1: How do you unleash bloodthirst? 2: I've played Fringilla Vigo a number of times. It must be a good card since the opponents usually target it (destroy, lock) before she has a chance to act. Here is the question: How do I get it to execute her orders? It shows a red x1, does it mean I need to...
  7. K

Game Won't let me Replace Cards [Mulligan Issues]

Thank you, I hadn't realized that
  8. K

Game Won't let me Replace Cards [Mulligan Issues]

I was playing a game as Nilfguard, leader Usurper, against Monsters, leader Eredin Breacc Glas and found that I could not swap any cards. Opponent could, and did swap cards his three turns but I could not. Is this a feature? a bug?
  9. K

Doomed. What does it mean

So what does doomed status mean? I can't figure it out and would like to know.
  10. K

The Snowball Effect is Breaking the Meta

What Magusnigri said. I played the beta for a while, bought (and returned) TB and now am playing this one. I like it though I miss the third row.
  11. K

Problem with the annoying bug of the Vizima Confidential.

Fortunately, in my current playthrough, I got killed right after meeting Raymond so I tried a different tack and have not met him yet. What girl? I understand that I must talk to her before I meet Raymond. But what girl is it, is it Carmen or someone else.
  12. K

Messenger at Hairy Bear inn. How do I get info out of him?

Messenger at Hairy Bear inn. How do I get info out of him? I met the messenger, drank with him, sold the badges I had, tried to bribe him, told to sod off. drank, sold badges, threatened, told to sod off. Did not drink, told to sod off. Is there a particular combination that's needed or will he...
  13. K

Outskirts of Vizima. Where can I find a silver sword

Outskirts of Vizima. Where can I find a silver sword Pain in the neck killing ogres and such with the steel sword. Can I find a silver one in the outskirts of Vizima? Does the mystery oil the dwarf smith sell at the inn do the trick?
  14. K

Dumb question.

Thanks. That makes it clear
  15. K

Ore, what is it good for?

I have 200 ore. How can I use it at the shop? Is there an option to pay for the keg with ore?
  16. K

Dumb question.

Dumb question. What does it mean in a card Loyal / Disloyal?
  17. K

Winner's Ettiquette

What aadi said
  18. K

Ore, what is it good for?

Thanks, I see
Top Bottom