Search results

+
  1. reidyboy102998

Audio Issues (Crackling Sound)

I'm not having any audio cracking issues, but I did have audio desynced at the end of Act 1. It was still playable however.
  2. reidyboy102998

Surprise stream coming in half hour

The game is finally out!
  3. reidyboy102998

PC Benchmarks are out

If I can get even 40 fps that would be fine by me.
  4. reidyboy102998

PC Benchmarks are out

Hopefully, this will perform well on my GTX1060 6GB on high settings at 60fps. I can't believe we can finally play this tomorrow.
  5. reidyboy102998

Who are you gonna roleplay as in Cyberpunk?

I'll roleplay as a Corpo scumbag probably. Seems the most fun to me.
  6. reidyboy102998

Opinions on the music?

I really like the soundtrack for the game, aside from the Run the Jewels song recently. It just isn't my kind of music to be honest.
  7. reidyboy102998

Do you expect to finish CP2077?

Of course I'm going to finish it :)
  8. reidyboy102998

Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

What worries me the most is how pop in textures will affect the world of Cyberpunk especially while driving at fast speeds. I'm not a huge fan of world objects popping in when driving a car. How will pop in textures be prevented?
  9. reidyboy102998

Seize the Day - Cyberpunk 2077 Trailer

This was a really cool surprise.
  10. reidyboy102998

nightcity.love

Very cool website. Love the lore on it.
  11. reidyboy102998

Idea for a feature: No manual saves/Auto-save only mode.

I'm hoping that the game supports quick save though, in case you are in for long play sessions, or in a combat scenario.
  12. reidyboy102998

I'm sure this has already been answered, but how many face presets and body presets will there be for both female and male V? I like the defaults personally, but this was just on my mind.
  13. reidyboy102998

Why have voiced protagonist?

Oh man, haven't logged on here in forever! I like having voice protagonists in games. Adds more to the character you roleplay as. Interactions between NPCs are important, and if done right can really benefit the story. I hope the partner interactions will be good. I've been playing tons of...
  14. reidyboy102998

Gameplay Reveal — 48-minute walkthrough

Looks amazing so far! I saw the destructible environments during combat. CDPR listened to our feedback! Purchasing this Day 1! The roads in the demo looked a bit bland and generic to me sadly. Hopefully this is fixed in the final product.
  15. reidyboy102998

Very awesome stuff indeed. Hope to see this game in action soon.
  16. reidyboy102998

Your Fears For the Game - Combined Thread

A voiced protagonist. Honestly, it broke Fallout 4's immersion. So I hope there is an option for both voiced and non voiced (if possible)
  17. reidyboy102998

Happy Anniversary *beep*

I'm super happy that the official Cyberpunk 2077 Twitter Page posted something. It's ALIVE!
  18. reidyboy102998

Older Release Date and General Speculation Thread.

This turn of events worry me for the future of CDPR and CP2077. I hope CDPR resolves this matter and improves overtime in terms of leadership, etc. We'll have to see wat happens. I hope CDPR addresses this issue ASAP.
  19. reidyboy102998

Your Fears For the Game - Combined Thread

I am just hoping that there are no micro transactions or loot boxes in Cyberpunk 2077. It would suck honestly, and I would hate for that to happen with this game or any CDPR titles.
  20. reidyboy102998

Walk in Arcades. public districts. Bars.

This would be fun for a social hub for players to interact with one another like Destiny.
Top Bottom