Search results

+
  1. S

Journey quest missing for the Dandelion journey

I just noticed that I should have already completed all journey quests up to this week, but then the first standard and premium quests are missing somehow, also the standard quest count in the contact manual is short as well. Could tech team please have a look at it?
  2. S

Will seasonal tree rotate back?

I only started playing gwent over 3 months ago. I noticed that ornament shop offers stuff that described being unlockable in the same season last year (or wererat not sure). There are some stuff same as unlockable rewards in this season but there are some different ones. I want to ask if the...
  3. S

Will the achievement synchronize between TW3 and GOTY edition?

Will the achievement synchronize between TW3 and GOTY edition? Currently it is not on GOG. I wonder if this will happen in the future. Also what happened to the achievement when TW2 got a Enhanced edition?
  4. S

Been enjoying Gwent but have couple questions and suggestions.

Been enjoying Gwent but have couple questions and suggestions. Alright, I will just go straight to my points. Questions: 1. What does the player level mean? I mean it is great to see myself making progress every day, but I can't imagine the player level is just a number that indicates how long...
  5. S

Will Cyberpunk 2077 be an online game?

Will Cyberpunk 2077 be an online game? Saw some gossip on the internet. I really hope that is not the case. I don't mind online content but in my perspective single player stories are what make a game shine, like TW 3.
  6. S

Is the account going to be reset after the beta?

Is the account going to be reset after the beta? If it is, what is the point of buying kegs?
  7. S

Heard of the daily bonus, but not completely understand.

Heard of the daily bonus, but not completely understand. Some threads mentions that the daily bonus are collected by leveling couple times. My questions is however, shouldn't the leveling just be harder and harder or it will reset everyday? Also, more general question, what exactly are the...
  8. S

What are the deck building rules? It's not clarified.

What are the deck building rules? It's not clarified. I don't know if bronze card can only be 3 or less copies in one deck or not. I don't know how many silver and gold cards are allowed in one either.
  9. S

How to Use Nvidia Ansel for Witcher 3 on Noteboot?

How to Use Nvidia Ansel for Witcher 3 on Noteboot? I am using Alienware R2. Pressing Alt+F2 doesnt show anything in game. Such a good technology, would be ashamed if I dont know how to use it... Anyone can give any thoughts?
  10. S

Is the physical Gwent decks shipped out yet?

Is the physical Gwent decks shipped out yet? A bit concerned. I don't know how to check the shipping status.
  11. S

Gwent bug report-kambi removed cant spawn a second Hemdall

Gwent bug report-kambi removed cant spawn a second Hemdall got the first Hemdall after a round and the kambi on board was removed by Villentretenmerth, but no second Hemdall spawned. Is this a bug or do i misinterpret the effect of the card?
  12. S

An issue that might have been brought up before. [Dark iron plate]

An issue that might have been brought up before. [Dark iron plate] Why couldn't any blacksmith or armorer in the game craft dark iron plate? The toussaint ducal guard officer guard's armor and the toussaint ducal guardsman's armor both require dark iron plate instead of dark steel plate, just...
  13. S

[Blood and Wine] key of the underwater chest?

[Blood and Wine] key of the underwater chest? There is an underwater chest near a grandmaster witcher set quest (entrance is a portal). But i cant find the key to the chest, any help?
  14. S

Where is the quest a walk on the waterfront?

Where is the quest a walk on the waterfront? I am now pretty late in the story, been looking for this quest near the novigrad dock and couldn't find it. I watched couple videos about the location of the quest but it just seems not triger for my case. So is the quest bugged?
  15. S

Found some battle glitches that I think is critical, where should I post it?

Found some battle glitches that I think is critical, where should I post it? I am fighting with a red skull Cyclops. I cast Quen and try to dodge his arm swings by dodging either left or right, and sometimes when it hits me, it breaks Quen and deal damage to me as well. I suspect that it...
  16. S

Will and have CDPR release(d) patch to improve foe stability for higher graphic settings?

Will and have CDPR release(d) patch to improve foe stability for higher graphic settings? I have recently started the game and feel comfortable at high graphic setting and high postprocess. However I notice in different places with similar texture, fps varies at a large range. I know CDPR has a...
  17. S

Asking suggestions about settings for gtx 980m

Asking suggestions about settings for gtx 980m I read a number of Witcher 3 benchmarks suggesting gtx 980 could perform average 58-62 fps at high graphic setting + postprocess all on + hairwork off. But mine is somewhat 54-60 fps. Some places are even 45-50 fps. I suspect it has something to do...
  18. S

The story writers

The story writers Since the writer of the original The Witcher novel has literally nothing to do with the The Witcher Game stories, I wonder who is or are behind the scene for the game stories. As people are digging out voice actors and even actors for action captures for discussion, how about...
Top Bottom