Search results

+
  1. J

This is still not fixed in 2023

For Triss' DLC hair/outfit she still has this seam by her ears. I used a mod before to fix this seam but it's not working with the latest update, probably stopped working with next gen update. I switched to her DLC outfit just now and it's still there. I saw it before back when the DLC outfit...
  2. J

On PC GOG, how do we go back to pre next gen update?

Performance is really terrible. My performance was fine when I played the game with the pre next gen update....the last time I played Witcher 3 on my PC - always had 60 fps on Ultra. Think it was either 1.31 or 1.32 version of the game. If I right click Witcher 3>Manage installation>configure...
  3. J

where to get older drivers

I have been looking at some of the suggestions here in tech support. I am on the latest nvidia drivers with a 1080ti some of the problems I've seen I don't recall experiencing before playing this a few years ago. Some are graphical glitches and some are just oddities with the game world. I...
  4. J

Video Game Show — The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt concert

I don't suppose they still do tours do they? I saw recently that Assassin's Creed Symphony was doing a tour and it reminded me of the Witcher 3 in concert the concert you can actually buy on GOG and which I own>>>> https://www.gog.com/movie/video_game_show_the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_concert and...
  5. J

Olgeird Armor Mod

I wanted to ask any modder if they can make olgeirds armor possible to be worn by geralt. can't find anything on nexus. maybe find it at the runesmiths inventory for sale or something. with some good buffs and stats for late gameplay. it looks similar to what you wear to the wedding after-party...
  6. J

Anyone?

Anyone? I'm obsessed with TW3 soundtrack, every song in it I like a lot. Their best soundtrack to date and I would say my favorite soundtrack of any game I've ever played. trying to figure something out. During the quest 'Now or Never' at the docks when you talk to Triss it sounds like 'Yes I...
  7. J

Triss graphical errors

Triss graphical errors I just noticed something in my second playthrough. First Triss has Hobbit feet for ear's they look way too big and discolored, secondly she has some sort of seams around her ears as well, like two different color tones with a big sharp line you can notice right under her...
  8. J

Visual Glitches with new patch

Visual Glitches with new patch Not sure what's going now and what you guys changed but i'm getting more visual glitches with this game than before. There are gradients everywhere now when before it was just in the sky, contacted tech support before and they said the sky was normal but now with...
  9. J

Starting B&W

Starting B&W Have a quick question. I already have a save where I've progressed to novigrad so far and I have just installed B&W, if i'm to understand the options for starting B&W, I can actually continue that save and B&W will start or show up in my journal after 'poet under pressure' even...
  10. J

Sky color banding?

Sky color banding? Yes I'd like to know if this is a problem with this game? I read others having this problem on the internet and saying it had to do with the way the sky is rendered in the game perhaps or the way the texture or skybox was done by CD red? Can anyone confirm this is a problem...
  11. J

Rain not showing up

Rain not showing up I apologize if this has been asked already but is CD Red aware of the invisible rain at all? Sometimes it will be raining and you will see the effect on the ground as if rain will be hitting the ground but there won't be any actual rain falling. Can also hear the rain too...
Top Bottom