This is still not fixed in 2023

+
For Triss' DLC hair/outfit she still has this seam by her ears. I used a mod before to fix this seam but it's not working with the latest update, probably stopped working with next gen update. I switched to her DLC outfit just now and it's still there. I saw it before back when the DLC outfit first came out but used the mod to fix it, but the company still hasn't fixed it, it's very distracting, so is her ears that look fat, discolored, overly big like a dwarves toe. Everything else looks great but this couple things are distracting. Again the mod I used that fixed up these things no longer works. It'd be nice if this was just fixed by the company. If there is mod out there that I don't know about that fixes these things, ugly ears and the ugly noticeable seams by her ears, someone please let me know, I don't know of any, but still in 2023 it'd be nice if these things were just fixed by the company, it's been years and it's still here. I imagine it's probably there on XSX which I occassionally play on too but that can't use mods to fix it anyways.

Attachments

• screenshot_135631.png
    screenshot_135631.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 53
  • screenshot_13597.png
    screenshot_13597.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 62
Top Bottom