Search results

+
  1. E

FPS Drops when opening Map

I kinda fixed it for my pc, drivers were the culprit. I have rtx 2060. I was using latest GameReady driver in GeForce Experience, but after i switched to latest StudioDriver all problems with brief fps drop after using any menu or map were gone. That said, there are still places in NightCity...
  2. E

Patch Notes 10.6

Anyone know who is artist for card: Yennefer's Illusion ? It doesn't say in deckbuilder.
  3. E

The Prestige 9 Rewards should be reviewed and updated

Can someone post link with all current prestige rewards per level?
  4. E

Share Your Weird/Unusual Matches

Old match, played before last two expansions and can't exactly remember how I got all those ships but it was fun...
  5. E

Quest to complete three daily quest is not updating?

I did unlock it and also had a progress for one daily, it was 1/3. Then day after it was back to 0/0? 1599470749 Update: I did another daily, now it works correctly.
  6. E

Quest to complete three daily quest is not updating?

Anyone have this problem in Aglais tree node? I already completed 3 daily quest and didn't get any update, is it bugged?
  7. E

Gaunter's Ultimate Challenge explained!

There is nothing wrong with mathematician because this system works just as intended - to make us spend more money or more time playing this game.
  8. E

Introducing Journey - all new progression system!

If you actually bothered to search forum you would see it is answered how it works. DEEP ANALYSIS OF JOURNEY PERFORMED BY GAME DIRECTOR HIMSELF
  9. E

SEASON OF THE ELVES IS HERE!

How?!? Is that regular mode?
  10. E

Ok, this numbers just does't have any sense to me, anyone have idea? This is me after playing 3 matches, I lost 2nd and 3rd match, each mach lasted 3 rounds. Oh, and I bought premium pack, that's why I'm lvl27. I really wanted Geralt as leader. Table after match 1 ( lvl27, current progress...
  11. E

I don't understand this system at all, is there some explanation somewhere? If each quest is 20 crowns does that mean i will level up if i complete one quest on my current progress (10/24, see image) and I will get lvl 3? Then what is 7/14 crowns, next to avatar border? And arrows for...
  12. E

12th March 2020 - Can't Mill my duplicate cards anymore

Game doesn't mill cards at all, is that normal? Just tried to open 1 keg and see if game will automill duplicated cards but nothing changed, i still got same number of scraps and powder. Same thing for cards from daily rewards. Some input?
  13. E

I'm back to the game, and need help getting started again

I was in your shoes before and you need to know that there isn't shortcut... you will lose A LOT! I would advice you to not waste time watching how other people play on youtube (they already know how cards work) and instead build your deck (anything you think it will work it doesn't matter if it...
  14. E

Board skin price?

Thanks!
  15. E

Board skin price?

How much meteorit powder is board skin, there is no price on it? When i click Buy i got redirected to shop. I bought one board when Gwent Homecoming launched for the first time, but now option to buy for meteorit powder is gone??
Top Bottom