Search results

+
  1. ohson

Arena Mode Choose Leader First

Arena Mode Choose Leader First Would make drafting better with the Leader already chosen.
  2. ohson

Bloody Baron

Bloody Baron Probably my favorite character from Witcher 3. Any chance of this card returning to its former glory? I haven't seen him being played once since I came back a couple weeks ago.
  3. ohson

Can't purchase kegs with money

Can't purchase kegs with money Tried to buy the starter pack and it says cannot process transaction. Tried to buy other kegs and it says I need to have gog galaxy running, but it already is. Didn't have this problem a couple weeks ago. Rebooted my pc and still can't buy anything.
  4. ohson

Make Troll fart more

Make Troll fart more I love listening to the trolls fart but the dialogue gets a bit annoying because he talks just about after every phrase he says. I love the trolls in the witcher games.
  5. ohson

Season rewards

Season rewards Will there be rewards depending on what position you end up with and not just rank? Like will the top 10 players get something special? I've reached rank 15 just wondering if it's still worth it to climb higher in position.
  6. ohson

Right clicking on Enemy deck causes dc?

Right clicking on Enemy deck causes dc? A few days back I crafted the Caretaker card so I've been right clicking on the enemy graveyard more often then I used to. What I've been noticing is after I get done looking at the enemy graveyard I go to play a card and the game will hang for a few...
  7. ohson

Rank mode draws

Rank mode draws rating change should be 0 not negative!
  8. ohson

So happy to reach lvl 20, but then...

So happy to reach lvl 20, but then... gdi >:|
  9. ohson

Rank 4?

Rank 4? Sometimes it says I will reach rank 4 at 1199 and other times it says 1500?
  10. ohson

War Longship card

War Longship card Just recently started using the skellige deck and have noticed the War Longship card seems inconsistent? Just had a match where I had 2 Longships on the board then used Ermion to discard two cards, but neither of the Longships activated. There were bronze unit cards on the...
  11. ohson

I grind my teeth when..

I grind my teeth when.. opening a keg and the troll is like woooooowwwww and its a shitty bronze card I've gotten a hundred times already.
  12. ohson

Prince Stennis caused stuck card?

Prince Stennis caused stuck card? I used the Prince Stennis card and chose to keep the swallow potion that was face up. When the game resumed I suddenly had a Prize Winning Cow card that randomly showed up and it was partially blocking the view of my cards at the bottom. When the next round...
  13. ohson

Olgierd card visual glitch

Olgierd card visual glitch When Olgierd was being automatically replaced from the graveyard his picture glitched. I've used that card quite often and this is the only time its happened.
  14. ohson

When the victory rewards run out for the day...

When the victory rewards run out for the day... I lose my motivation to keep playing. If this is intentional it definitely works!
  15. ohson

Remove cards when building deck?

Remove cards when building deck? Would be visually easier when building a deck if cards that you have already added to your deck were removed from the list at the bottom instead of just being greyed out.
Top Bottom