I grind my teeth when..

+
I grind my teeth when..

opening a keg and the troll is like woooooowwwww and its a shitty bronze card I've gotten a hundred times already.

He's just trying to throw some positive-ness in your life all "Wow...even though you already have all these and more...look at those scraps adding up!" Or...he is just being sarcastic.

I love that troll. He is enthusiast and naive, the hardships of beta testing still haven't marred the simple purity of his heart...let's keep him happy and carefree...

Noela;n7002310 said:
I love that troll. He is enthusiast and naive, the hardships of beta testing still haven't marred the simple purity of his heart...let's keep him happy and carefree...
I love the music in his shop too. Definitely the goodest good music out there. I wish we could have that during the matches too.

The first time I entered the shop and opened a keg "Let's see what wa-wa inside" and Instantly, Troll was my favourite NPC. He was already fairly entertaining during Witcher 3, but now he's great

I've been keeping a log of my keg contents for the past couple of weeks. In all seriousness, something like 70% of my kegs have Nekkers in them. I know it's just bad luck, but at the same time I'm just so sick of getting duplicates of that card.

Reaver Hunters in the second half are almost as bad. If the last half of the keg is just rare cards, there's a 50/50 chance it's gonna give me one of those.

I'm 90% positive that he farted once. Fair criticism of the rng too. Slight statement to make, hello, my name is Stunts and I'm a keg-a-holic.

Top Bottom