Search results

+
  1. IAxiiYourMother

Transmuting Multi-Art Cards Fails (e.g. Queensguard)

Transmuting Multi-Art Cards Fails (e.g. Queensguard) I wasted some meteorite powder on trying to get a full set of premium Queen's Guard and it keeps giving me multiple copies of the one where they all stand in a row. I milled it and tried again with the same results. Wait for a fix before you...
  2. IAxiiYourMother

What do the nicknames under people names come from?

What do the nicknames under people names come from? Hello, I noticed that most people have "junior member" under their names on the forums but there are a lot of exceptions. Moderators are pretty strait forward, but what do tourist, poser, booster, and banned come from? Is there a guide...
  3. IAxiiYourMother

Patches Need to be More Frequent (1 month balance patches)

Patches Need to be More Frequent (1 month balance patches) It has been one month since the last patch and the game has already grown very stale. If the game was launched we would be expecting a whole additional month before the next balancing patch. This seems like a very long time to wait...
  4. IAxiiYourMother

The Korean spam is getting old

Accidental post, please remove.
  5. IAxiiYourMother

Making Cantarella's Ability More User Friendly

Making Cantarella's Ability More User Friendly I'm personally hoping they make it more like Prince Stennis. I think CDPR is trying to make all the spy cards feel different (which is awesome), but her ability is not intuitive to use in its current state. Clicking the card you see redraws it...
  6. IAxiiYourMother

CDPR Needs More Highly Ranked Patch Testers

CDPR Needs More Highly Ranked Patch Testers CDPR Needs More Highly Ranked Patch Testers I came to this conclusion after watching all the misplays on the live stream today, and noticing a lot of changes/new cards being added to the game that don't make any sense. Examples: Bad Elven Merc fix...
  7. IAxiiYourMother

Elven Mercenary Changed instead of First Light opinions?

Elven Mercenary Changed instead of First Light opinions? First off, I am glad that CDPR addressed the deck thinning capabilities of SC. It was definitely needed. With that said, did they do it in the correct way? I personally feel that making EM relentless was an overstep, and seems a bit too...
  8. IAxiiYourMother

Improve New player Experience with AI Match Rewards

Improve New player Experience with AI Match Rewards Currently we are seeing upwards of three threads a week from new betta testers getting frustrated with the matchmaking, card drop rates, and pay to win accusations. In my opinion these all stem from new players losing a lot of games when they...
  9. IAxiiYourMother

Monster Nest Rework Idea - make monsters gr8... eventually

Monster Nest Rework Idea - make monsters gr8... eventually Monsters have been struggling as a faction due their heavy reliance on random chance. Compared to other factions they have no real way to thin their decks, and most are reliant on neutral Witcher cards to get the job done due to many...
  10. IAxiiYourMother

Opinions on Making Mardroeme Silver

Opinions on Making Mardroeme Silver Mardroeme is causing a lot of really cool 4 STR silver cards to be completely useless right now due to the fact that everyone is required to run 2-3 Mardroeme in any deck to be competitive at the moment. I think making this card silver would be a fair...
  11. IAxiiYourMother

Level Rewards Information

Level Rewards Information Can anyone point me to a list of the rewards at each level? I didn't see anything like this in the patch notes and it would be handy to have this info before investing in cards like decoy that you get at level 20.
  12. IAxiiYourMother

Turn Timer Exploit

Turn Timer Exploit Moving this here hoping it will be seen and get fixed. OP: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/forum/en/gwent/general-discussions-aa/7131110-turn-timer-exploit?view=stream Video of Exploit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF4lBRZ7-gs#t=10m50s If the internet cutting out for a...
Top Bottom