What do the nicknames under people names come from?

+
What do the nicknames under people names come from?

Hello, I noticed that most people have "junior member" under their names on the forums but there are a lot of exceptions. Moderators are pretty strait forward, but what do tourist, poser, booster, and banned come from? Is there a guide somewhere that I missed? Is it a bad thing to have something other than Junior member or moderator? Thanks in advance for any info you can give me on the subject.

IAxiiYourMother;n8449100 said:
Hello, I noticed that most people have "junior member" under their names on the forums but there are a lot of exceptions. Moderators are pretty strait forward, but what do tourist, poser, booster, and banned come from? Is there a guide somewhere that I missed? Is it a bad thing to have something other than Junior member or moderator? Thanks in advance for any info you can give me on the subject.

As far as I know, those like "tourist", "poser", etc. depend on the post count of the member and maybe other stats like achievements or when they registered. "Banned" means that user is not allowed to use the forum, probably because of not paying enough attention to these rules. A user name in red means CDPR staff, blue is moderator, and purple is lead moderator.

Top Bottom