Search results

+
  1. M

Round start mulligan UI frozen

Come on now CDPR where is the fix for this bug? I decided to come back after a few days to see if this bug is fixed, and yep it happens again resulting on more unjustly losses. Someone needs to PM or link the devs to this issue because they seem to be turning a blind eye on this bug.
  2. M

I remember reading that the tracker is the problem, so I already disabled them since last week and haven't used them at all. But the bug still occurred to me this week despite having them gone.
  3. M

CDPR please fix the Redraw bug!! I am disappointed that the Devs have yet to fix the bug where the Redraw Screen is frozen, preventing cards from being played. This has happened to me multiple time already yesterday, now it happens again, AS SOON AS I WAS ABOUT TO REACH RANK 19. Like seriously...
  4. M

Weather monsters, how do you guys counter against ST spell decks

I found that spamming blood curling roar works great against weather monsters and spell decks. However, the problem is axemen would instantly be a 80% lost for me since the deck doesn't put out high amounts of point over a long period of time.
  5. M

Will the weather immunity be back?

Weather immunity definitely needs to comeback. Since weather + Aard combo no longer works, it makes sense that immunity should be in the game again. In addition, weather units would only have immunity to 1 and not all. Weather at the moment is the most irritating-overrated snowball mechanic in...
  6. M

The game should punish you more for consistently hitting the turn limit timer.

Nah no punishment. However, I do think that the timer should be decrease slightly by 5-10 sec. Of course, you can always choose not to send GG to these players as a way of saying you didn't have fun playing against them. I never send GG to players who take their time when the game is at the last...
  7. M

Scoia'Tael OP: Specials

The match up against this deck is pretty obvious on what they are going to do. The problem with these spell decks, is there ain't enough counter, or rather "good counters" due to how powerful weather is. Getting CA and high tempo can be pretty hard if your opponent is constantly snowballing...
  8. M

Well, for example if I run a foglet deck with crones and roach, I'd need to be extra lucky on trying to not pull out dead musters. So for the "right cards" it'd be drawing my golds, and not too many of the muster units. Don't over-think this my dude, its simple-plain common sense like most card...
  9. M

My dude wtf are you on? If you don't draw the right card, your chances of winning decrease greatly. Its common sense that if you don't draw the correct cards you need for your strategy you'll lose, duh. Have you ever played anything besides weather spamming? This spell ST deck doesn't even...
  10. M

Skill cap? I wouldn't exactly call Gwent a skill-based game. As long as you have knowledge of what the meta decks are made of, its all about predicting and drawing the right cards. I ran it for 5 games and won all of it (got no GG's from it so I stopped using it). Its pretty simple deck honestly...
  11. M

True, I know what you mean. Its a cowardly way to play Gwent. Any player that uses this strategy should just never play Gwent again for being so brain dead. Tournaments would indeed be pretty boring to watch if player just spam spells, but I'm pretty sure some folks would create a counter deck...
  12. M

One great counter to this strategy is Vamp Regis since it gives you 3 random choices to consume one of your opponent's bronze unit from their deck. Use him with renew and there's no way your opponent can win. I do find it funny how Vamp Regis gets a lot of sh*t thrown at him for being this...
  13. M

Dealing with Schirru and other ambush's near-invulnerable shell

Since I can tell judging by the REDpoints and moderators replies, I can tell none of y'all like me and will disagree with me regardless of what evidence I post. That's cool idc, we all strangers anyways and none of us ever going to meet each other in real life. If you won't listen to me then at...
  14. M

Alright well I think the thread should be moved back to the general discussion because it is not a help thread. It is a discussion regarding the ambush mechanic and what needs to be changed. EDIT: if you refuse to move this thread back top general discussion then I'ma have to post another one...
  15. M

True, the name does sound like a support thread. But if the mods actually read the full thread first before moving it, then they would know that it is not a help thread but a discussion thread.
  16. M

If I am wasting your time then why are you still trying to reply back to me lool. Ambush is one of the most simplest way to play the game. You have units that are immortal and hidden so your opponent have no way to know what it is. Yeah that'd be nice to have future visions of the face down card...
  17. M

Well good thing the ST faction can pull out a special card anytime they want. He's the highest powered scorch card and capable of ignoring a whole play when your opponent uses a special card. Also that 1 extra power can make a big different That's part of the problem...you don't know when he's...
  18. M

I provide detail and backed it up. Most of y'all who are responding to this thread can't even make up a proper counter to my thread. Instead, you just say "stop QQing", "I don't see it being played", or "you type too much" without actually providing a counter arguement to why ambush aren't...
  19. M

Umm why would you use Schirru against low power units? Even then, its very easy to pull off with how the ST faction cards work. Writing this much to prove my point. If you think this is a "troll" you probably don't understand how argument with details and back up evidence works. Please point...
  20. M

Did you just seriously move the thread to tactician center? lol what are you doing with your moderator power man. This thread isn't asking for help, its about the problem regarding ambush cards. Also I don't see you trying to make a counter argument on ambush invulnerable state. All you said is...
Top Bottom