Search results

+
  1. el_Bosco

New info on Homecoming from Burza [RIP Gwent]

New info on Homecoming from Burza [RIP Gwent] So... There's new fresh info about HC and unfortunately for me, the news are generally not good. Here's a few bullet points gathered from KBT video and reddit. a) 2 rows is pretty much confirmed and settled. b) coin flip fixes based on previously...
  2. el_Bosco

The BUG REPORT topic for OPEN BETA

The BUG REPORT topic for OPEN BETA So.. i'm getting a bit fed up with the tsunami of bugs since the Open Beta and i think a fixed topic with ALL the identified bugs should be listed. It would save new members alot of time searching if their bug was already identified. Therefore i'm creating...
  3. el_Bosco

Upcoming changes in positioning?

Upcoming changes in positioning? Not sure everyone saw this. Credits to KBT btw. I think it will be a huge change and shows that the release is not even in the horizon. My biggest fear is that will make the game a little too complicated, specially for newcomers for various reasons - one of...
  4. el_Bosco

[ALARM] Serious bug with Kaedweni Siege Expert

[ALARM] Serious bug with Kaedweni Siege Expert Kaedweni Siege Expert (KSE) is somehow fishing siege cards either from the graveyard or the deck after buffing the siege card placed. It goes like this: opponent places KSE, places Reinforced Siege Tower (RST) -> receives buff and immediately...
  5. el_Bosco

[BUG?] Dbomb on rows affected by weather

[BUG?] Dbomb on rows affected by weather I cant find an explanation for this other than being a bug or a wierd sequence mechanic. So there's a gold card in a row currently affected by a weather effect. I Dbomb that row. The card goes to silver, goes 1 point and then goes back to the original...
  6. el_Bosco

Vran ticking after both players passed? Wut?

Vran ticking after both players passed? Wut? Intended or bug? If it is intended this shouldn't be the case since afaik, its the only timer that subsists after both players have passed.
Top Bottom